Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly happened with her ex? I thought at the time they just werent compatible from what she's saying now sounds like there was some big tragedy...I dont get it!

Reactions: 1
What exactly happened with her ex? I thought at the time they just werent compatible from what she's saying now sounds like there was some big tragedy...I dont get it!
He wouldn’t let her eat crumpets for breakfast everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said they were better off as friends I think 🙇🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She said they were better off as friends I think 🙇🏻‍♀️
Thats what I thought! But now in this video she's alluding to the fact that her last relationship could have put her off men for good etc. etc. very bizarre

Reactions: 6
He deffo dumped her and she just tried to be cool about it by saying they were better off as friends 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I watched the first 20 seconds and that was enough for me. Can’t get past the massive teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the new vid but was it not assumed that her and her most recent ex didn’t have sex at all because in a vid with the ~trio~ she said the last time she had sex was ages ago?

Reactions: 14
Never actually watched any of her vids before, just put it on and Jesus if you close your eyes it’s like you’re watching Mads.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the new vid but was it not assumed that her and her most recent ex didn’t have sex at all because in a vid with the ~trio~ she said the last time she had sex was ages ago?
Remember she said it was a year or a little more !

So I suffered through and omg that girl has no mind of her own. She’s said so many times she’s not moving out, she hates living on her own and now she’s trying to create mystery around the fact she’s moving out this year? What happened to hating living on your own? At the start of the video she said she’s happy being single, but then is downloading Tinder? She changes her opinions to what her friends are doing and thinking. She also mentioned that she doesn’t care as much if her Instagram/Youtube doesn’t grow 😂 yeaaah that’s why after you lost followers from NYE you have been posting multiple times a day and done giveaways
She probably wants to move either in Mads building or Rach's and assumes they're all gonna be together all the time 😆 Maybe with Rach cus Mads is gonna duck off with her bf every two seconds 😂

Reactions: 6
It definitely comes across as he dumped her and she was trying to play it off bc my gal was HURTTTT that first video when she explained it. I acc felt a bit bad for her. He seemed like he had his tit together, very private, health/fitness-driven and she was just a dainty influencer who was on her own schedule with no ambition Miss "I don't care if my channel grows". Who says that? Like it's your LIVELIHOOD. You should care.

Reactions: 14
Why does she add eeeeeee to some words. What a pain in the bleeping arse
Oh and also the .. I meeeeeeeannnnnn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Any - aneeeeeee
Definitely - definetleeeeeeee

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I actually struggle to watch Hannah now because her teeth are all I can look at. Does she not see they’re too big for her mouth? They look like those clip on veneers people buy on the internet 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the trio have all slept with a love Islander....

Mads - Jack Fincham
Rach - Community sperm donor Theo Campbell

Who is Hans?!

Reactions: 2
So the trio have all slept with a love Islander....

Mads - Jack Fincham
Rach - Community sperm donor Theo Campbell

Who is Hans?!
I'm pretty sure Han has also slept with Jack. There was some things going around on one of Maddy's threads that two of the trio had slept with the same love islander..

and wasn't it Jack Fowler?

Reactions: 4
So the beginning of the video “I asked for these assumption questions yesterday and I’ve not actually looked at them since, because I didn’t wanna plan what questions to answer”

17:27 - “this question made me think last night and....”

SO you have pre selected the questions for the video??? bleeping dumb ass can’t keep up with her own lies.

She’s basically only made this video to inform everyone she’s moving out. ASSUMPTIONS ARE BORING AF!!!! Do something interesting, it’s like watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure Han has also slept with Jack. There was some things going around on one of Maddy's threads that two of the trio had slept with the same love islander..

and wasn't it Jack Fowler?
Ohhhh was it Jack Fowler! My bad sorry 😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.