Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how dead her thread is just goes to show you could get more personality out of a boiled egg (which she pretty much resembles)

Reactions: 17
What Hannah used to look like.. oh how Badison changed her

• Wow
Reactions: 24

If that's her natural hair colour it's really nice!

New year, time to make a change and surround herself with better people. You can judge a lot about person by their chosen company so...

Reactions: 11
What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢
What the duck! That’s actually horrific for a brand to reply like that.
just checked and they only have 22k followers, they obviously need all the influencers they can get.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What the duck! That’s actually horrific for a brand to reply like that.
just checked and they only have 22k followers, they obviously need all the influencers they can get.
I’ve never heard of it either but Hannah had her blazer on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Whether they have 22k or 220k they should get an attitude replacement cos clearly hers stinks

Reactions: 14
I'd be posting this everywhere! What the duck!? Who speaks to someone like that, nevermind a "business"!!!

• Heart

Ok don't shoot me but I genuinely don't think she looks THAT different (on her videos anyway not referring to her edited pics haha) its just the bigger lips and cheek filler I think everything else looks pretty similar, she's gorgeous then and still gorgeous now (despite her stupid behavior I find it hard to dislike her I do genuinely think she has completely lost herself since her breakup and has fell into a hole of being influenced and lead a stray by others) but I am not defending how she's acted what so ever

Reactions: 11
Being friends with Mads and Rachel will be the death of Hannah's career. It's such a shame.

Reactions: 23
Han has finally uploaded an apology on Youtube and 1. She genuinely looks upset compared to the other two horses. 2. She has turned the AD’s off on her videos so she won’t get any money from them. 3. She has made a personal donation to the NHS. 4. She has taken accountability and not tried to point blame or be a bleep in the comments
I feel like she really means it - it’s obviously because she got caught, but I think she really gets why people are upset at least

I’m sorry but this thread needs to be more active. Han uses this woe is me, poor little innocent victim act that has no brain cells to not do what her friends tell her to do to get away with everything. She is just as bad if not worse. Also where the duck are her shoulders 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but this thread needs to be more active. Han uses this woe is me, poor little innocent victim act that has no brain cells to not do what her friends tell her to do to get away with everything. She is just as bad if not worse. Also where the duck are her shoulders 🤣🤣🤣
Second this a million percent!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.