Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd she picks such boring clothes! She’s got the best figure out of all three of them; she could pull off a lot more than what she shows in hauls, but I guess maybe it’s self confidence etc. I suppose when one of your friends is constantly making digs about being a busty queen it would have an effect.
Tbf basics are good to have in any wardrobe but I think because of her role as an "influencer" she does need to branch out and show us more styles of clothes/shoes etc. Maybe it is a confidence thing though which is quite sad :(

Reactions: 4
I think she just doesn’t have a good sense of style and not a particular interest in styling clothes and branching out. She struggles a lot with putting outfits together and that’s why she always ends up looking kinda bland or mismatched. I‘m always baffled with her styling suggestions. She holds up a top and I think „aww this would look cute with some light denim washed jeans and white trainers“ and she’s like „I imagine this with flared leather pants“ lol.
Sometimes I feel like she hasn’t found her style yet or she’s trying to look like someone she just isn’t (Jordan’s and Vintage Nike sweaters for example). I see Hannah more as a „jeans and a nice top“ kinda girl and that’s okay! Not everyone has to have this insta baddie style.

What would help her most is stop buying single pieces and instead purchasing stuff with a whole outfit in mind from the get go. Maybe even copy stuff the model is wearing (it’s at least a good starting point). Or just stop pretending you’re interested in fashion/styling/ putting outfits together. Her hauls are just SO boring and ugly

Reactions: 11
All her videos are so boring and repetitive. I feel like she literally uploads the same videos on rotation with the same two friends.

• Haha
Hannah, Madison, Rachel and those 3 lads are having a party during lockdown for the second weekend in a row. Great role models, they should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She got her teeth done with composite veneers and I honestly think they look so silly. Teeth that white and straight don’t look natural at all and look wayyyy too big for her mouth! Rach’s look the same imo

Reactions: 9
She got her teeth done with composite veneers and I honestly think they look so silly. Teeth that white and straight don’t look natural at all and look wayyyy too big for her mouth! Rach’s look the same imo
She looks like she has horse teeth now 🤣🤣🤣 could she not just duck off and wait until lockdown was over how is that essential, she’s so insecure about herself

• Haha
She’s saying how QUICK this lockdown has been going in her latest video😂 bloody hell it would be if you’re having illegal parties

• Haha
She’s saying how QUICK this lockdown has been going in her latest video😂 bloody hell it would be if you’re having illegal parties
Going to be even longer now they are in Tier 3 hahaha 🤣 and they won’t be able to hide the fact they are breaking rules from then on as everyone knows they are in Tier 3 so any restaurants ect on their stories and they will be caught out

Reactions: 6
She said that they’ve been trying to make the weekends feel more like weekends with proper drinks “tomorrow” aka the weekend parties with the lads..

Reactions: 6
I actually think Mads and Rachels teeth look good but something about Hans is completely off. I think it’s the size of them 🤣

Reactions: 5
Every day is a weekend for them they don’t have a proper job like most people what she on about

Reactions: 13
I actually think Mads and Rachels teeth look good but something about Hans is completely off. I think it’s the size of them 🤣
I don’t understand why she’s had them done? Her teeth were lovely before. She looks ridiculous now.

Reactions: 5
ngl I can’t wait for her to duck up her face. Has she had her nose done yet? Soon her face will match her ugly personaliteee 😇 this lil witch has got on my nerves this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely ruins herself when she’s close with Maddy. Earlier this year when she was just with her boyfriend and not spending time with mads or Rach she looked stunning!

I wasn’t convinced with her last boyfriend. In vlogs when she would tak to him you could see he wouldn’t respond much back and she would just seem awkward (obviously couldn’t see him but you know what I mean). They always seemed to be in seperate rooms. They definitely shouldn’t have moved in together for lockdown it was rushed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.