Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no Icks so she shouldn’t have been in it then 😂😂😂 or bloody make some up ffs

Reactions: 4
If she’s shy she can have a drink or two before they film because she was literally a lemon

Reactions: 5
Well she needs the bloody Dutch courage 😂😂😂😂 it was so awkward she couldn’t even read out any icks! It’s not that hard just read 😭😭😭😭
Cringe even though she claims to be nastieee in the bedroom but can’t even say the word penis without cringing 😭😭😭😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Hannah went to Texas to meet a guy she was speaking to online?? I need the TEA.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember this sure it was years ago, wasn’t anything interesting from what I remember
No way, so she was pretty young to be doing that! I wonder how she met him online and if they were a thing? This is the most interesting thing she’s ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No way, so she was pretty young to be doing that! I wonder how she met him online and if they were a thing? This is the most interesting thing she’s ever done.
And dangerous too... like he could have been a murderer 😂😂 (which would also have been the most interesting thing in her life...)

is that too far? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure she met that guy at a concert, like he was one of the back up dancers and gave her his number? I think it might have been one of Taylor Swift's back up dancers? Then they spoke all the time and she flew out to Texas to spend time with his family and him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she met that guy at a concert, like he was one of the back up dancers and gave her his number? I think it might have been one of Taylor Swift's back up dancers? Then they spoke all the time and she flew out to Texas to spend time with his family and him.
No way!! To be fair I’ve never watched Hannah, I can’t make it through a full video because of the accent she puts on, so I never would have known this but I am shooook! When do we get to see this ballsy Hannah!

No way!! To be fair I’ve never watched Hannah, I can’t make it through a full video because of the accent she puts on, so I never would have known this but I am shooook! When do we get to see this ballsy Hannah!
Oh the accent kills me 2 seconds in and I’m already cringing

Just watched Han's black Friday haul (misspap ad) and once again she ordered the same type of clothes she always orders, and none of them looked flattering on her body, especially that brown bodysuit with cutouts that did her no favours! :sick:
I think she's got a lovely figure but the clothes that she buys just don't suit her.

Reactions: 5
Just watched Han's black Friday haul (misspap ad) and once again she ordered the same type of clothes she always orders, and none of them looked flattering on her body, especially that brown bodysuit with cutouts that did her no favours! :sick:
I think she's got a lovely figure but the clothes that she buys just don't suit her.
I find it odd she picks such boring clothes! She’s got the best figure out of all three of them; she could pull off a lot more than what she shows in hauls, but I guess maybe it’s self confidence etc. I suppose when one of your friends is constantly making digs about being a busty queen it would have an effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.