Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that allowed atm?!
she said in her most recent assumptions video - it's because the person she goes to is an actual doctor so he's still allowed to work during lockdown. Ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG I didn’t realise how much she’s actually done to her face!!!
nice to hear her talking at a normal speed, why does she try and emulate thekardashians now with the longggg drawnnn ouTTT sen tan cesss.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
nice to hear her talking at a normal speed, why does she try and emulate thekardashians now with the longggg drawnnn ouTTT sen tan cesss.
I know! I only really started watching her like just before Mads so I never realised she’d actually changed so much

Reactions: 2
She looks so young and fresh faced here, she really has had a lot of work done for such a young girl especially as she was naturally pretty

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why she left that apartment and moved home?
If I remember rightly she hated being on her own away from her family and felt too lonely and a bit depressed she said.
shock horror though mads and rach have their apartments and she said in her recent video she is thinking she might move out again and get a flat in town

Reactions: 11
If I remember rightly she hated being on her own away from her family and felt too lonely and a bit depressed she said.
shock horror though mads and rach have their apartments and she said in her recent video she is thinking she might move out again and get a flat in town
She also left not long after surviving the Manchester arena bombing so I imagine that had a huge part to play in her wanting to be back home 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow, was Han at that concert? I never knew that...
Yeah she’s got a video about it I remember watching it at the time and sobbing 😭😭😭😭 what an awful thing to experience

Edit- I attached the link but Idk if it worked but if it didn’t then it’s the video on her page titled a love heart from 3 years ago

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s got a video about it I remember watching it at the time and sobbing 😭😭😭😭 what an awful thing to experience

Edit- I attached the link but Idk if it worked but if it didn’t then it’s the video on her page titled a love heart from 3 years ago
That's awful, I never knew that about her. Terrible for anyone to have to go through that.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I remember being so upset watching this, I was due to be at that concert but I was so lucky in the fact my parents decided to sell my tickets and get me better seats at an earlier concert closer to home

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember being so upset watching this, I was due to be at that concert but I was so lucky in the fact my parents decided to sell my tickets and get me better seats at an earlier concert closer to home
Even though I already knew I’ve got goosebumps all over again just seeing the thumbnail 🥺

Reactions: 6
Just dipping my toe into this thread so I get notified 🤣 things that annoy me about her that make me want to scream:
1. When she says everbodTEE how we TDoin. She is from Manchester but puts it on so much
2. The side pout. Just stop
3. The claw joke
4. Her IG photos when she seems to be all sexy when my little toe has more personality and more sex appeal than she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
tbh though she was only 19 there so now she probably would feel more comfortable naturally as she’s older

Reactions: 5
In her recent assumptions video she has mentioned she wants to move out... god forbid she goes in them overpriced apartments with Mads and Rach... we'll never hear the end of their meet ups.

Reactions: 5
tbh though she was only 19 there so now she probably would feel more comfortable naturally as she’s older
Yes I agree but I think her wanting to move out is more to do with she thinks she’s missing out because mads and rach have their own places. And of course she can break lockdown rules without her parents telling her off. She seems to come from a good family so I would imagine part of the reason she moved in with mads for lockdown is her parents didn’t want her backwards and forwards breaking the rules as she can’t seem to stay away from her friends during lockdown like most of the UK are having to do

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow that video of her! She used to talk so much more normal and you can hear the Manc in her voice too!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.