Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Han saying to all her followers that she’s bubbling up with Mads and it’s all in line with covid restrictions... happy to plan a party with her though! She’ll post in her next vid and act all cute and shy like nothing has happened with her staying with Mads. They’re alllllll the same

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the name of Hannah’s parents business?
I think it’s called carbon something she used to link it in her old videos a lot because I think they did some of the graphics/designs in her videos etc

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure that’s Mads top from her latest photo.. surprised our busty queen has given it to Han
“I’m gonna give this top to HAAAAN because she’s got smaller tits than me” says air bags

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Ask me a question”
Why do you continue to break the law and twist the rules to suit your liking 🧐 asking for a friend xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Ask me a question”
Why do you continue to break the law and twist the rules to suit your liking 🧐 asking for a friend xxx
wonder why she put that up and then never posted any! Is it because I asked her why she was at an illegal partee maybe

Reactions: 11
I literally can not stand the 3 of them anymore. They are so entitled it’s ridiculous. They have are continuously broken lock down rules and tried to justify it... badly. Their crap videos are all the same. It irritates the the life out of me when it’s the ‘what do you want to see from me’ question. It’s your job ! FFS who asks social media how to do their job.

Reactions: 20
Ommgg I know, their videos are all the same! Q&A, answering assumptions, say it or shot it, who knows me best. People go on YouTube to learn or get inspired and videos like that are good as a one off to get to know someone but they’re taking the piss and the questions are DULL. We don’t care how many times it took you to pass your driving test or your body count for the 5th time 😴. Their channels are so self-centred

Reactions: 12
Ommgg I know, their videos are all the same! Q&A, answering assumptions, say it or shot it, who knows me best. People go on YouTube to learn or get inspired and videos like that are good as a one off to get to know someone but they’re taking the piss and the questions are DULL. We don’t care how many times it took you to pass your driving test or your body count for the 5th time 😴. Their channels are so self-centred
Don’t forget Drunk get ready with me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe she put a “let’s chat” box up and then never posted anything! Imagine all the hardcore fans having their messages totally ignored! Bet they feel pied off

Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe she put a “let’s chat” box up and then never posted anything! Imagine all the hardcore fans having their messages totally ignored! Bet they feel pied off
Or nobody sent anything and the majority of them were people calling her out so she didn’t answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.