Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so where's her new house at guys? Rachel said in her new vlog that they were going to Monton to have something to eat 'near Hannahs way'
Imagine it was eccles... HAHAHAHAHA bleeping lol

Reactions: 4
so where's her new house at guys? Rachel said in her new vlog that they were going to Monton to have something to eat 'near Hannahs way'
Imagine it was eccles... HAHAHAHAHA bleeping lol
Hannah’s family live in Monton and she said she hasn’t moved too far from them

It still amazes me how stale her YouTube is. She really needed her house content but I found that boring, then its the same GRWM and topics. It just comes across as she doesn't care especially with her long breaks. I'm sure when she does the question boxes on her insta something different must come up where she thinks let me try that. Plus where is the hot ones challenge? I wonder if she's going on the dubai trip and if she'll vlog that. I get wanting to enjoy holidays and stuff away from the camera but its easy content and I think how have you only managed to get less than 15mins for a vlog.

Reactions: 6
as someone raised in mcr i can't stand her accent it's so odd and veers in an out all the time! idk what it is with hannah and mads' accents its like they try to lose their mancunian accent and end up with some weird americanised version of it. hannah is from salford (i think??) and mads is from north manchester so there's no reason why they should be talking the same LOL

Reactions: 13
the problem with Hannah is that she literally has no personality, never has anything interesting and is just so very very boring and dull.

and there's nothing wrong with that, but as an 'influencer' it doesn't really work

Reactions: 17
as someone raised in mcr i can't stand her accent it's so odd and veers in an out all the time! idk what it is with hannah and mads' accents its like they try to lose their mancunian accent and end up with some weird americanised version of it. hannah is from salford (i think??) and mads is from north manchester so there's no reason why they should be talking the same LOL
I dip in and out reading about Hannah but had to comment as I stopped watching her years ago as I dislike her put-on accent so much, it makes me want to tear my ears off 😬

Reactions: 6
the problem with Hannah is that she literally has no personality, never has anything interesting and is just so very very boring and dull.

and there's nothing wrong with that, but as an 'influencer' it doesn't really work
She’s that boring she doesn’t even share anything with us anymore. Her Instagram is the quietest it’s ever been

Reactions: 4
Biggest mistake of her life was quitting makeup retail and thinking she was gonna make it big as a celebrity 😂 I bet her klarna bills are eye watering

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so inconsistent as a YouTuber or "influencer" how does she even afford her mortgage payments I don't understand 😂

Reactions: 10
Just found this thread but I met Hannah and mads years ago at her Christmas party I think, and can confirm that even then they sounded completely different irl to how they did online 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s been through more breakups than I’ve been through doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like she’s got too comfortable doing nothing. I used to watch her years ago when she first moved out and she was a completely different person. She’s become so lazy and detached from her job. Shocking she’s managed to buy a house still but maybe that’s money she’s saved from when she actually worked. She’s probably thinking Dubai is “time off” but in reality every day is a day off for her. Filming what you made for breakfast isn’t work

Reactions: 13
They’re all being very shady and quiet this Dubai trip… barely posting anything. Even Rachel isn’t posting much. Obviously there for other type of work 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi :) I'm American so I'd love some comparisons on what her accent should sound like lolol. Are there any other Manchester YouTubers (or actresses) besides Han and Mads that have stayed true to their accents? I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant, but what would you call Emma Watson's accent, Maya Jama or Spice Girls' Mel B?

So curious to know about the dialects and different sounds! To me, it seems like Han and Mads are trying to give that ~*sexy, laid back, chill, pushing out the lip, super long and slow*~ accent that is very "LA" to us here in the states. We have such a wide range of accents too so I love hearing your guys' thoughts!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.