Hannah Louise Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s so fake. Her captions about real mum life and it’s hard work and always covered in baby puke etc are always contradicted by her perfectly styled hair, fresh tan, fresh nails. She seems to have loads of time to cook and bake etc.
This! I completely agree her post today is important but I don’t think she’s doing it for the right reasons and that’s what annoys me. I don’t see what she has to struggle with? I haven’t painted my nails in months, rarely wear make up as I just don’t have the time (and I used to be a full face person!) and my daughter is Luna’s age. I haven’t curled my hair in years! She’s too immaculate to be doing it on her own while her husbands at work. I think a lot of these mum accounts try to appear relatable for the followers, gifts, etc but actually it’s not true.

Reactions: 3
This! I completely agree her post today is important but I don’t think she’s doing it for the right reasons and that’s what annoys me. I don’t see what she has to struggle with? I haven’t painted my nails in months, rarely wear make up as I just don’t have the time (and I used to be a full face person!) and my daughter is Luna’s age. I haven’t curled my hair in years! She’s too immaculate to be doing it on her own while her husbands at work. I think a lot of these mum accounts try to appear relatable for the followers, gifts, etc but actually it’s not true.
totally agree it’s like they brraStfeeds for content

Reactions: 1
I think she’s so fake. Her captions about real mum life and it’s hard work and always covered in baby puke etc are always contradicted by her perfectly styled hair, fresh tan, fresh nails. She seems to have loads of time to cook and bake etc.
I could not agree more! Shes so fake and says things to be relatable but it just doesnt work.

Reactions: 2
It’s funny how since she vowed not to use filters we’ve hardly seen her other than partial face shots and mask photos

100% agree she cant rela
It’s funny how since she vowed not to use filters we’ve hardly seen her other than partial face shots and mask photos
Yeah 100% agree

totally agree it’s like they brraStfeeds for content
Yeah she does have a lot of help but she doesnt mention it as it doesnt go with her '2 under 2' drama filled fake life

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what’s going on and why she’s so quiet on the gram these days?
I think the baby (think he called mallet or something 😂) doesn’t sleep apparently. She’s mentioned reflux but not sure about that as he’s 6 months now and I thought it got better as they got older but I could be entirely wrong.

• Haha
Anyone know what’s going on and why she’s so quiet on the gram these days?
I think shes gone quiet as shes that fake and has to stage everything perfectly before she posts, but she hasnt got the time as much with 2 liitle ones so wont post as much. But also her house isnt fully done up yet maybe? So its not insta ready. Shes that fake everything has to be perfect. Also she cant post her face now as shes sworn off filters. If she was more real id like her. But she pretends shes real but she isnt.

Conveniently posted a load of stories right before an ad to get her engagement up. So transparent and the least real on there why do people love her so much

Has anyone noticed she now has another insta for work, the social sisters? I saw 1 post on there and she ended it with 'H' like who does she think she is lol. She stages every single thing she does, but writes stuff like she acts like she lives in the moment. Cant be further than the truth

Has anyone noticed she now has another insta for work, the social sisters? I saw 1 post on there and she ended it with 'H' like who does she think she is lol. She stages every single thing she does, but writes stuff like she acts like she lives in the moment. Cant be further than the truth
Oh she hasn’t shared that has she?!

Oh she hasn’t shared that has she?!
Exactly!! Too worried how it will 'look' or not be supported by her followers. Ewww it's the fakeness for me and i agreee with how she does things on her insta then does an ad and conveniently she says will will come back to them (the posts she was doing) she got the ad in the middle of her posts for a reason.

Did anyone else see this? Hannah had been begging on stories for a few weeks for businesses to donate items for an auction and possibly sharing the go fund me. The person who’s faked it all had 47k raised!
71F34E3C-2DC6-4F10-B138-84031BA1FA9B.jpeg

Anyone know what’s happened to her? I don’t follow her anymore but stumbled across her account and seen she hasn’t posted since March?

Anyone know what’s happened to her? I don’t follow her anymore but stumbled across her account and seen she hasn’t posted since March?
I’ve been wondering where’s she’s gone but since the fraudster she was begging people to donate to and gift items to was exposed, she’s just completely disappeared.