Hannah Louise Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost felt sorry for her then..but love how shes uses privacy to try and explain herself. I fully understand not wanting to show family members etc.. but why cant she just be honest (like she says) and admit she lives with more people and not show them. She can still manage to show off her house acting like it hers though!So again misleading to be honest. Love how she is preaching honesty now but really a big liar. Damage control comes to mind.

Almost felt sorry for her then..but love how shes uses privacy to try and explain herself. I fully understand not wanting to show family members etc.. but why cant she just be honest (like she says) and admit she lives with more people and not show them. She can still manage to show off her house acting like it hers though!So again misleading to be honest. Love how she is preaching honesty now but really a big liar. Damage control comes to mind.
I understand if she wants to keep things private. But she should realise that outright lying will quite easily make her followers feel inferior showing off her big house. There's nothing wrong with saying they live with family, not saying who or showing them. Surely that still protects everyone's privacy?
She's just not honest, and when she so wants to be relatable it doesn't really work.
I feel for her in losing her Mum, that's horrible. But stop being cryptic about it for engagement.

Reactions: 3
Whilst only posting pictures of herself looking 'mega'. So relatable Han, must of us Mums look like that daily too.
Just so sick of the fake ness.
She’s not the only one of course, but she makes money from her ‘relatability’ & her threads are full of her sycophantic friends who are all as dumb & as ‘relatable’ looking as she is.

fake, boring clones of each other.

at least she’s stopped posting vids & pics of her poor baby covered in mess while she looks mega ‘with her tit together’ 🙄

she’s just so fake and unlikable.

Reactions: 2
Ewwww what does anybody else think of hannahs new content? Personally still think she is so fake. She took a break from SM but pretty sure she was planning every second of the day, taking pics, etc for when she does her full return. Not exactly enjoying her break like she said. She has come back trying to be more relateable but i just dont think its genuine and full of bs.

Ewwww what does anybody else think of hannahs new content? Personally still think she is so fake. She took a break from SM but pretty sure she was planning every second of the day, taking pics, etc for when she does her full return. Not exactly enjoying her break like she said. She has come back trying to be more relateable but i just dont think its genuine and full of bs.
i stopped following her as she’s so annoying

Literally don’t get the appeal with Hannah, acts like a girls girl but has left any story replies on read with out replying so I unfollowed. Also not sure why people think she’s so relateable, I find her one of the least relatable on Instagram

She’s just full of word salad constantly. The Meghan Markle’s of life (not a compliment) Faking it to make it ideology yet lacking any real depth or feeling.

Reactions: 4
Now she is going to become even more annoying and act like shes the only parent with 2 young children when the worlds full of them. Personally i think she has a massive ego but trys to look relatable so much but as she thinks shes better then everyone it falls flat and doesnt look right.

Now she is going to become even more annoying and act like shes the only parent with 2 young children when the worlds full of them. Personally i think she has a massive ego but trys to look relatable so much but as she thinks shes better then everyone it falls flat and doesnt look right.
honestly I wish these people that think it’s a massive deal having two children to look after would get a grip. a new born and 2 year old is not that hard!

I originally followed as I kept seeing her posts being shared and she did seem relatable back then (probably a year + if not more ago). She’d share recipes and play ideas. But I’d say since around this time last year, that all dried up, she plugged her recipe books constantly and she just clearly doesn’t live a relatable life at all. I can imagine the renovation of their new home cost a small fortune.

Reactions: 1
I totally agree. So fake, it annoys me how all the time she acts and talks about parenting when im pretty sure she has loadsss of people always around her. There is nothing wrong with that at all, good for her but she never tells that and with the whole aspect of working/being a parent seems so annoying pretty sure she only works from home and the few times shes gone to the 'office' is not really how it sounds. Everything she does is sooo planned, organised. I bet she takes photos knowing and planning to write these 'brillliant' grid posts. Get more real, own people are around you.

Also she never interacts with followers. Like never does q&a or anything on her stories. Doesn’t respond to dms. Yet people seem to love her

I think Instagram is so fake. I don’t think all these mums actually love each other. I think they just share each other for more followers and engagement, especially if it’s a new baby or pregnancy announcement.

I absolutely cannot stand people who reshare posts about them such as on their birthday, pregnancy announcement, etc. It gives me such rage. I don’t bleeping care that these 50 people shared your post and then you’ve reshared it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hannah literally must have shared every single repost of her announcing the arrival of malley. Get over yourself.

Also she never interacts with followers. Like never does q&a or anything on her stories. Doesn’t respond to dms. Yet people seem to love her
I noticed she only responds or shares stories which make HER look good, she is very careful what she shows on stories i think to keep up her 'image' same with the dms i bet. Super fake

I think Instagram is so fake. I don’t think all these mums actually love each other. I think they just share each other for more followers and engagement, especially if it’s a new baby or pregnancy announcement.

I absolutely cannot stand people who reshare posts about them such as on their birthday, pregnancy announcement, etc. It gives me such rage. I don’t bleeping care that these 50 people shared your post and then you’ve reshared it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hannah literally must have shared every single repost of her announcing the arrival of malley. Get over yourself.
100% agree with this! Soo fake , most do it just for the reshare back. I get annoyed how she acts all like 'mama supporting ' but if you break it down she is just supporting herself.

• Heart
Oh my god bore off hannah!! She is sooo fake, her latest pic & message on the grid, i don't knock her message at all , all of is so true and should be shown more. But she says this with a posted black and white picture (not real like you preach) she has to get her lips in, and pretty sure she said one time not to use filters etc.. but this black and white pic was soo natural lol not and i bet she tried everyday to get a picture she did actually like. Again not disagreeing with the message but the pic to me massively contradicted it.

I think she’s so fake. Her captions about real mum life and it’s hard work and always covered in baby puke etc are always contradicted by her perfectly styled hair, fresh tan, fresh nails. She seems to have loads of time to cook and bake etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6