Hannah Louise Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with this - I do feel bad as I did find her 'Go Mama' posts helpful when I first had my little girl, but I don't know whether her content has changed of late, or whether I'm looking at it differently now but I just don't feel the same.
Also agree with a lot being staged, but I think her job/previous job was to do with social media so I suppose it comes with the territory
Me too I used to really enjoy her content just feel that she’s merged into all the other annoying mama bloggers on insta and I think her job is in social media and so that makes me feel like she’s not as genuine as I first thought

Reactions: 2
Come on, the post about her hair drying naturally . Wow. Fake as tit. Now she seems desperate to prove a point. Plus before she said im not on this platform for work but to make other mamas feel good, well why charge money for your ebook, doesnt make sense.

She tries to hard to be funny it’s just cringe and she would have made a lot from that ebook didn’t she say she had hundreds of orders at £6? I know she gave some money to charity but she never showed the amount she donated so that says it all really

Errm think hannah copies someone else.i probably am not allowed to say names, on a different thread i dont know. But it is a certain person who gets slated all the time. Named rebecca. If you look at her old yt vids hannah copied from her though most people think rebbeca copied her. Rebeccas tik tok is fun but hannahs is pouting looking good 24/7. Sorry much rather laugh at rebecca

Last edited:
Thankgod I found this thread. Used to like her but the dear mamas or go mamas post got so annoying and patronising. All her foods are from blw cookbook. She’s just made it look tready.

She constantly tells us that we think she has her tit together but that she really doesn’t. She then posts a selfie with her hair, make up and outfit looking perfect and tells us how bad she looks. 🙄 she is so full of herself! The ‘mum bun’ tutorial was ridiculous, like we don’t know how to do a bun.

She constantly tells us that we think she has her tit together but that she really doesn’t. She then posts a selfie with her hair, make up and outfit looking perfect and tells us how bad she looks. 🙄 she is so full of herself! The ‘mum bun’ tutorial was ridiculous, like we don’t know how to do a bun.
😂😂 I could hear her voice when you said mum bun and tit together. At first she was fine now she’s just patronising!

Reactions: 1
Yeah i
I totally agree with this and thought it for so long! She does totally love herself! And acts like she throws anything on etc. But her make up and clothes are totally planned and prepared but then trys to pretend to be relateable. Yes her bun wow we really needed to see that because i did not know how to put my hair in a bun 😂 plus that is not a 'mum bun' at all, she clearly styles her hair within an inch of its life, who has that much time everday. It annoys me on her videos when she talks you can tell she thinks she looks really good. Bore off please

😂😂 I could hear her voice when you said mum bun and tit together. At first she was fine now she’s just patronising!
Yep! I did really like her at the start and thought she was really funny but then she begged to get to 10k followers and since then she just treats all us other mums like we don’t have a clue until she tells us how to be a ‘mama’

Yeah i

I totally agree with this and thought it for so long! She does totally love herself! And acts like she throws anything on etc. But her make up and clothes are totally planned and prepared but then trys to pretend to be relateable. Yes her bun wow we really needed to see that because i did not know how to put my hair in a bun 😂 plus that is not a 'mum bun' at all, she clearly styles her hair within an inch of its life, who has that much time everday. It annoys me on her videos when she talks you can tell she thinks she looks really good. Bore off please
I also feel like she wants us to catch glimpses of how big her house is and let us know that it’s in a nice area without actually showing us or saying it.

Yep! I did really like her at the start and thought she was really funny but then she begged to get to 10k followers and since then she just treats all us other mums like we don’t have a clue until she tells us how to be a ‘mama’

I also feel like she wants us to catch glimpses of how big her house is and let us know that it’s in a nice area without actually showing us or saying it.
I totally agree, pretty sure she lives with her dad, step mom, and sister too! Well i heard it from someone who knows her and i dont know if it true or not but makes sense and recentley she showed us her new house the other week which supports that theory. But again this supports what she does makes it look like she lives in a big house when in reality she is living with extended family. Its not a bad thing to live with dad etc.. but did she ever say that or makes it look like she lives there. Makes me wonder what the new house will look like, it did look smaller and more affordable for just them

I always wondered about her house, when you see glimpses of it in stories it looks bloody massive!!!

Edit - Also I wonder why she makes it look like her Family don’t live there too ?🤨

I always wondered about her house, when you see glimpses of it in stories it looks bloody massive!!!

Edit - Also I wonder why she makes it look like her Family don’t live there too ?🤨
I don't know why she wants to hide it - there is no problem saving money for a perfect forever home, just irritates me as i feel again she is doing a false pretence ultimatley for more supporters/followers. She must know she is showing a massive house which is not actually just hers, misleading on purpose

I don't know why she wants to hide it - there is no problem saving money for a perfect forever home, just irritates me as i feel again she is doing a false pretence ultimatley for more supporters/followers. She must know she is showing a massive house which is not actually just hers, misleading on purpose
Ahhhhhh this would also explain why she has so much time to get herself ready and how she can spend so much time on Instagram. I know the area she lives in and a two bed terrace is about £400,000 so the house she is in must be quite a bit more. She really wants us to think she is wealthy by not saying it’s a family home but then talks about saving money “because us mamas are really struggling on mat pay” all so fake and showy.

Very weird and sneaky behaviour, would have way more respect for her being honest and saying she is living at home to save and buy their first home etc but she has purposely never shown any inkling that there is anyone else living there!

I agree 100% when you think into it, if you did not know she lived with family etc.. and she shows off 'her' house quite a lot, that can be quite mean to her loyal followers who she regulary clearly shares when they say things like i love your posts, etc.. none of it seems true and to be honest she is a show off, if that makes sense she seems to prefer showing off more then actually supporting mamas. But she will welcome the shares to become more popular. Guaranteed if she was asked who she lived with she would not share that or like hide the truth, same with the driving, she says i drove etc.. pretty sure she doesn't her family again..

I stopped following her because she just became pitying towards other mums. She is a massive contradiction with everything she does and just a huge show off. I think she thinks she has ten million followers not ten thousand and that she is some sort of celebrity mum. She would probably love to know she has a thread on her because it would make her feel more like she has a “platform” and it’s a shame because she was so lovely and so funny at first.

Hahaha!!
I just KNEW I’d find a thread on here a out HLE.

‘Legit, super, mamma’s’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yes, she is beyond annoying & so honestly fake.
She lives with family in Wilmslow & is in the process of buying a do’er upper.
This is all public knowledge because she posts it on Instagram along with 5000000 videos of her poor child eating everyday.
Seriously, does that poor baby ever have a meal without a camera shoved in her face.
Her latest post is about mental health & awareness.
Does she even understand the psychological damage inflicted on her baby??
Constantly recorded for everything.
Her little life sold off in clicks & likes.

I know her through a friend who she’s recently fallen out with for being constantly condescending & unsupportive.

The girl is annoying and fake AF

Hahaha!!
I just KNEW I’d find a thread on here a out HLE.

‘Legit, super, mamma’s’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yes, she is beyond annoying & so honestly fake.
She lives with family in Wilmslow & is in the process of buying a do’er upper.
This is all public knowledge because she posts it on Instagram along with 5000000 videos of her poor child eating everyday.
Seriously, does that poor baby ever have a meal without a camera shoved in her face.
Her latest post is about mental health & awareness.
Does she even understand the psychological damage inflicted on her baby??
Constantly recorded for everything.
Her little life sold off in clicks & likes.

I know her through a friend who she’s recently fallen out with for being constantly condescending & unsupportive.

The girl is annoying and fake AF
Omg i can't say im so surprised to hear this but wow how fake. This just proves she is all fake, and clearly does show how 'supportive' she really is. Her insta is so annoying its all me me me, even the things she does share about other people, still links back to her, if that makes sense. Regarding to mental health awareness post (would not want nobody to suffer ever) it seemed a strategic ploy to show a bit but not give anything way. If she is not ready to tell people, hmm dont write it at all. I really think all her posts are planned and organised to keep popular and look a certain way. I also find it super annoying she always has to have mama coffee pics/videos all the time, considering she has family with her i bet she can find it slightly easier to enjoy/have one then other 'mamas' but she doesnt tell us that.

I don't really get the hype around her when she doesn't actually provide any content other than fake inspirational super mama posts and copied recipes from other people? Pretty sure most of her ebook must be recipes she's taken from elsewhere, Annabel Karmel etc.