Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I think she’s so fake. Her captions about real mum life and it’s hard work and always covered in baby puke etc are always contradicted by her perfectly styled hair, fresh tan, fresh nails. She seems to have loads of time to cook and bake etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Now she is going to become even more annoying and act like shes the only parent with 2 young children when the worlds full of them. Personally i think she has a massive ego but trys to look relatable so much but as she thinks shes better then everyone it falls flat and doesnt look right.
honestly I wish these people that think it’s a massive deal having two children to look after would get a grip. a new born and 2 year old is not that hard!

Reactions: 4

Hattixox

She’s just full of word salad constantly. The Meghan Markle’s of life (not a compliment) Faking it to make it ideology yet lacking any real depth or feeling.

I totally agree. So fake, it annoys me how all the time she acts and talks about parenting when im pretty sure she has loadsss of people always around her. There is nothing wrong with that at all, good for her but she never tells that and with the whole aspect of working/being a parent seems so annoying pretty sure she only works from home and the few times shes gone to the 'office' is not really how it sounds. Everything she does is sooo planned, organised. I bet she takes photos knowing and planning to write these 'brillliant' grid posts. Get more real, own people are around you.

I think she’s so fake. Her captions about real mum life and it’s hard work and always covered in baby puke etc are always contradicted by her perfectly styled hair, fresh tan, fresh nails. She seems to have loads of time to cook and bake etc.
100% agree she cant rela
It’s funny how since she vowed not to use filters we’ve hardly seen her other than partial face shots and mask photos
Yeah 100% agree

totally agree it’s like they brraStfeeds for content
Yeah she does have a lot of help but she doesnt mention it as it doesnt go with her '2 under 2' drama filled fake life

Reactions: 3

Esme

VIP Member
This! I completely agree her post today is important but I don’t think she’s doing it for the right reasons and that’s what annoys me. I don’t see what she has to struggle with? I haven’t painted my nails in months, rarely wear make up as I just don’t have the time (and I used to be a full face person!) and my daughter is Luna’s age. I haven’t curled my hair in years! She’s too immaculate to be doing it on her own while her husbands at work. I think a lot of these mum accounts try to appear relatable for the followers, gifts, etc but actually it’s not true.

Also she never interacts with followers. Like never does q&a or anything on her stories. Doesn’t respond to dms. Yet people seem to love her
I noticed she only responds or shares stories which make HER look good, she is very careful what she shows on stories i think to keep up her 'image' same with the dms i bet. Super fake

I think Instagram is so fake. I don’t think all these mums actually love each other. I think they just share each other for more followers and engagement, especially if it’s a new baby or pregnancy announcement.

I absolutely cannot stand people who reshare posts about them such as on their birthday, pregnancy announcement, etc. It gives me such rage. I don’t fucking care that these 50 people shared your post and then you’ve reshared it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hannah literally must have shared every single repost of her announcing the arrival of malley. Get over yourself.
100% agree with this! Soo fake , most do it just for the reshare back. I get annoyed how she acts all like 'mama supporting ' but if you break it down she is just supporting herself.

• Heart
Hmmmm... Hannah's gone quiet now. Pretty sure she has seen this, probably got a fake account on here and watches everything, but she won't tell anyone that. She really tries sooo hard to look good and not connected to any of this. She has to keep her game up or she will loose follows.

xAmyLoux

I used to really like her, but I think I'm done now - all she does is repost stories people have tagged her in.
Also, I feel like her asking about diastasis recti was a bit contrived, now that she's suddenly using her friend's e-book to help with it

Oh my god bore off hannah!! She is sooo fake, her latest pic & message on the grid, i don't knock her message at all , all of is so true and should be shown more. But she says this with a posted black and white picture (not real like you preach) she has to get her lips in, and pretty sure she said one time not to use filters etc.. but this black and white pic was soo natural lol not and i bet she tried everyday to get a picture she did actually like. Again not disagreeing with the message but the pic to me massively contradicted it.

Esme

VIP Member
I think Instagram is so fake. I don’t think all these mums actually love each other. I think they just share each other for more followers and engagement, especially if it’s a new baby or pregnancy announcement.

I absolutely cannot stand people who reshare posts about them such as on their birthday, pregnancy announcement, etc. It gives me such rage. I don’t fucking care that these 50 people shared your post and then you’ve reshared it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hannah literally must have shared every single repost of her announcing the arrival of malley. Get over yourself.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Almost felt sorry for her then..but love how shes uses privacy to try and explain herself. I fully understand not wanting to show family members etc.. but why cant she just be honest (like she says) and admit she lives with more people and not show them. She can still manage to show off her house acting like it hers though!So again misleading to be honest. Love how she is preaching honesty now but really a big liar. Damage control comes to mind.
I understand if she wants to keep things private. But she should realise that outright lying will quite easily make her followers feel inferior showing off her big house. There's nothing wrong with saying they live with family, not saying who or showing them. Surely that still protects everyone's privacy?
She's just not honest, and when she so wants to be relatable it doesn't really work.
I feel for her in losing her Mum, that's horrible. But stop being cryptic about it for engagement.

Starfact

Now she is going to become even more annoying and act like shes the only parent with 2 young children when the worlds full of them. Personally i think she has a massive ego but trys to look relatable so much but as she thinks shes better then everyone it falls flat and doesnt look right.

Has anyone noticed she now has another insta for work, the social sisters? I saw 1 post on there and she ended it with 'H' like who does she think she is lol. She stages every single thing she does, but writes stuff like she acts like she lives in the moment. Cant be further than the truth

Reactions: 2

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Thankgod I found this thread. Used to like her but the dear mamas or go mamas post got so annoying and patronising. All her foods are from blw cookbook. She’s just made it look tready.

Yep! I did really like her at the start and thought she was really funny but then she begged to get to 10k followers and since then she just treats all us other mums like we don’t have a clue until she tells us how to be a ‘mama’

I also feel like she wants us to catch glimpses of how big her house is and let us know that it’s in a nice area without actually showing us or saying it.
I totally agree, pretty sure she lives with her dad, step mom, and sister too! Well i heard it from someone who knows her and i dont know if it true or not but makes sense and recentley she showed us her new house the other week which supports that theory. But again this supports what she does makes it look like she lives in a big house when in reality she is living with extended family. Its not a bad thing to live with dad etc.. but did she ever say that or makes it look like she lives there. Makes me wonder what the new house will look like, it did look smaller and more affordable for just them

I always wondered about her house, when you see glimpses of it in stories it looks bloody massive!!!

Edit - Also I wonder why she makes it look like her Family don’t live there too ?🤨
I don't know why she wants to hide it - there is no problem saving money for a perfect forever home, just irritates me as i feel again she is doing a false pretence ultimatley for more supporters/followers. She must know she is showing a massive house which is not actually just hers, misleading on purpose