Hannah home educates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I've said it again but I'm a home educating parent and she pisses me off TBH. *Some* of the stuff she says I agree with semi-vaguely, but I don't like her much, and everyone in the home ed community has their head up her hole which irritates me. Whenever a parent considering home education posts on one of the facebook groups someone inevitably says "check out Hannah home educates!" and I'm like noooooo, please don't!!!!

Reactions: 6
She does well out of Christmas though her ‘boyfriend’ spent a fortune on clothes for her lasts year.

Reactions: 2
She does well out of Christmas though her ‘boyfriend’ spent a fortune on clothes for her lasts year.
That’s what always gets me, she makes videos in branded clothing and I’ll never forget when she was buying £200 tops from Reiss and her kids were getting stuff from Primark.

I can’t see how she’s in any way an ambassador for home education, she’s condescending, rude, entitled, self righteous and spends all of her videos addressing comments she perceives as hate with her comebacks which just make her sound awful. Who has a right to comment on someone’s parenting just because the person asked if her kids acted younger?! We can comment on her parenting because she monetizes it on TikTok and posts endless videos about it, she should know by now that you can’t please everyone. But it’s almost like she enjoys looking down on people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Made me laugh though that in one of her videos she said her kids don't want expensive things cos they don't see adverts and they don't go to school, yet she's knocking around in designer clothes?

Reactions: 5
Made me laugh though that in one of her videos she said her kids don't want expensive things cos they don't see adverts and they don't go to school, yet she's knocking around in designer clothes?
I can’t wait for the day to come when they do want designer clothes and she can’t lord it over her followers

I actually cannot stand this smug cow, proper looks down her nose at people that send their kids to school, my son has special needs and goes to a special needs school and they honestly are a saviour, they give me the break I need and he loves going

Reactions: 11
Nothing constructive to add as I can't really stand to watch her videos, she's very preachy but she's another that looks like she has too many teeth in her mouth.

Reactions: 7
She is seriously unlikeable.

The videos she’s put up the past few days she comes across as snooty but desperately trying to appear relatable, and she really seems quite smug and condescending and just the type of person I’d swerve any kind of convo with out in public. We don’t all need to know about your 7 income streams as a home educating parent Hannah. A lot of home educating parents are backed into this corner by a failing education system that has totally let down their SEN children and a lot are often solely reliant on carers allowance / benefits.

Hearing about Hannah’s 7 income streams during a cost of living crisis leaves a real bad taste in the mouth. And the indirect bragging about the announcement due Jan of where she will be taking the kids in reply to the comment about the £100 Christmas present limit that upset her made me feel a bit sick.

In essence, Hannah is doing a £100 present limit in order to make all of us povvo’s feel better about our situations and be relatable? Ah how lovely. But reverts back to her normal 7 streams of income lifestyle as soon as December the 25th is up 😂

I usually scroll on when she pops up on my feed as she does come across condescending. I respect her for speaking about what’s going on in Palestine. I’m sick fed up seeing these creators selling cheap tat and drinking coffee etc when they could be using their following to raise awareness. It almost feels wrong carrying on as normal when I’ve seen the pain and suffering of the Palestinian people 😢

Reactions: 4
I usually scroll on when she pops up on my feed as she does come across condescending. I respect her for speaking about what’s going on in Palestine. I’m sick fed up seeing these creators selling cheap tat and drinking coffee etc when they could be using their following to raise awareness. It almost feels wrong carrying on as normal when I’ve seen the pain and suffering of the Palestinian people 😢
Yeah I really don’t like the smug cow but I do think she’s using her platform for the good re Palestine

You must be inhabiting a different instagram to me then because all I've seen since October 7th is every single instagrammer posting platitudes and virtue signalling WRT Palestine.

You must be inhabiting a different instagram to me then because all I've seen since October 7th is every single instagrammer posting platitudes and virtue signalling WRT Palestine.
I’ve seen a lot too

And also I don't see why only the suffering of the Palestinian people should make others feel it's "wrong" to carry on as normal. The people of Yemen and Syria, for instance, have been suffering in the same way for years on end and I don't recall anyone in recent memory saying they felt it was wrong to carry on as normal. What good do you suppose sitting there feeling guilty is doing? How is that helping the Palestinian people?

Personally, it irks me far more that instagrammers who really know next to nothing about the situation in the middle east feel obliged to stick their oar in because everyone has to have an opinion about everything these days. "Oh why are you posting about frivolous things when such terrible things are happening" is an utterly illogical standpoint. Terrible things happen the world over, every day.

Reactions: 9
I completely agree with the points you’ve raised. I was just writing down how I felt in that moment in relation to Hannah’s post which was pointless. I am aware of the suffering of many other countries.

I don’t use Instagram much, mainly TikTok so I haven’t seen any virtue signalling. I don’t believe Hannah was. My apologies if I have derailed the thread.

Reactions: 1
Now she thinks her kid is better than everyone else's cos she asked to donate money to WWF for Christmas instead of the usual things kids ask for. 🙄 And the best part is Hannah doesn't know if she should do it cos it'll take her over the £100 budget. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Unfortunately had her show up on my fyp and wow she is very smug stuck up cause she thinks she’s better than everyone with her attitude. Funny how her hair is always dyed , nails done , has designer clothes yet will preach about how she’s not materialistic and that her kids don’t have much and they’re so grateful and perfect , it’s all just so fake 😂 I pray for those poor kids imagine being stuck at home with her as a mother and their teacher 24/7.

Can't stand this woman....

She's so up her own arse it's unbelievable.

What's the crack with her boyfriend? Seems a very strange set-up that he never stayed at her house and is going away with them for 4 weeks bit is staying in a different place?

I feel for her ex husband as I get the feeling he doesn't get much say in how and when he sees the kids

I didn’t realise that they always have separate accommodation when they travel. I guess she stays with him when the kids are with their dad but if they’re all going to Costa Rica for January are they just not going to have sex for a whole month?!

I've a feeling she's an absolute control freak, doesn't want any man helping raise the kids because she knows best which is the only logical explanation for why she won't have her BF staying with her and helping with the kids. We're a blended family, and I can't imagine how you can have a healthy relationship where you don't fully get involved in family life....very strange

They all stayed in the same accommodation when they visited Disney land in Paris last year so why is she lying about always having separate accommodation. She’s an absolute weirdo

Reactions: 1