Hannah home educates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman really grinds my gears. I fully appreciate most of what she says is true in that the uk education system is broken. I wish I could homeschool myself, but I feel like she has such an air of arrogance about it and that she looks down on you for sending your kid to school.

She thinks anyone can start working for themselves in order to be able to homeschool. She's out of touch with reality!

Reactions: 4
Ahh I’ve been looking for a thread on her. I initially quite liked her but she’s so smug it annoys me. Even outside of home educating, the 100 videos on why she’s only spending £100 per child at Christmas blah blah were so boring and sanctimonious

Reactions: 5
I feel like I agree with her on so much but a lot of things she speaks about aren't realistic for a lot of people, like when she did a video on working and homeschooling she is talking about setting up a buisness or getting into trading! Like come on the idea is great in theory but just not a practical one for most families.

The way she speaks is irritating … there’s something strange going on with her teeth/lips. I can’t put my finger on it

She’s gone to Disneyland Paris, spent all day in the shops and did the teacups twice and moaned it was rubbish. Like no tit?

She’s arguing with anyone who tells her she didn’t do it properly, saying they’re the crazy Disney cult. And she’s lapping up the comments that praise her for being ‘soooo honest’

I knew this woman would have a thread. I get the whole home educating thing fine, good for her. All she seems to do though is complain about everything!

She’s so bloody rude in the comments. Why didn’t she spend her money on rain macs and just enjoy it for what it was rather than wandering around in the shops all day.
She really thinks she could do a better job at absolutely everything. I’d love to see more of the boyfriend, he must be a saint to put up with it all.

Reactions: 7
What do you guys make of the whole “taking my 11 year old to fulfil her DREAM of sketching the Eiffel Tower” …

It seems downright strange to me sorry. I understand it might be a fun activity the girl has thought about and I could definitely understand her including it into a day of sightseeing. But she made it out like she dragged the whole family into central Paris to sit and freeze whilst 1 child “sketched” the Eiffel Tower. I just got really weird vibes from this and the way she portrayed it. Saying it was one of the best days of HER life is very bizarre.

As a tattler above said, I’d love to know how the bf can put up with it.

Last edited:
I thought that was odd as well, she definitely lives vicariously through the children. And the way she kept saying it was a once in a lifetime trip. It’s Paris, she’s obviously got the money to go back. And she’d probably be better off just taking 1 back if sitting in the cold drawing the Eiffel Tower is what she wants to do.

Reactions: 3
She just wants to scaremonger parents. Most parents cannot homeschool even if we wanted to! She is so smug as well...

I initially really enjoyed her content, she’s intelligent and articulate and she does seem a fantastic mum.
But, I have no idea how she can afford all these trips away, almost every month they are away. What really annoys me about her is the comments she writes on other content creators posts arse licking them when they are truly awful parents!

Reactions: 2
She just wants to scaremonger parents. Most parents cannot homeschool even if we wanted to! She is so smug as well...
only started following her recently and thought this, i couldn’t homeschool if i wanted to because i have to go to work when my kids are at school like most people! what does she do for work has she said?

Reactions: 1
She’s so bloody rude in the comments. Why didn’t she spend her money on rain macs and just enjoy it for what it was rather than wandering around in the shops all day.
She really thinks she could do a better job at absolutely everything. I’d love to see more of the boyfriend, he must be a saint to put up with it all.
She is awfully rude and self righteous in her comment replies! She has such a holier than thou attitude it’s really off putting. Just seems to turn her nose up at everything.

I’m not sure you can class sticking the kids in-front of that iPhone app “home schooling”. Already promoting it as well 💰 I do understand her points about the flaws of the schooling system but the way she goes about rubbing it in everyone’s faces just leaves a sour taste.

This one really has a huge stick up her arse....

Clearly she had a tit time at school because she is so anti school. Once tried to debate with her that school is actually the better option for some kids but she is extremely arrogant.

Also she's clearly one of those mum's who won't let the dad be too involved, claims it's his choice to not have the kids overnight but then did a whole thing about re adjusting them when they get back from his even though they only go for a day...

---

only started following her recently and thought this, i couldn’t homeschool if i wanted to because i have to go to work when my kids are at school like most people! what does she do for work has she said?
She sells homeschooling kits online 😂😂

---

---

This account kept popping up on my FYP over Christmas. The kids gift guides on a budget etc.

Absolutely no issue with how much she spends on her children. Taking them to Paris instead of more gifts - fair enough.

But I've just seen another video pop up now where she's showing off a large Reiss haul because her partner got her gift vouchers for Christmas. Reiss isn't cheap. Even in the sale. And she got 8 items.

Seems odd to me that she made such a thing about limiting her spending on the kids but the adults still received big/expensive gifts.

Why did the kids have to scale their Xmas down for the trip and yet they didn't - they all went on the holiday?

Edited to add: just seen in the comments that the bikini was £80. That's 80% of what she spent on her kids. On one bikini.

Reactions: 6
She’s started to annoy me too. Kids £100 budget for Xmas and dressed in Primark but she’s got massive Reiss & JD hauls with the best labels courtesy of the bf.