Hannah home educates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it! She makes me laugh, the stuff she says about how much they learn is just the stuff the rest of us are doing as well as school!! She thinks she so superior but most kids have books like that, go on days out which are vaguely educational etc

Reactions: 3
Ahahaha just as predicted. She’s dropping £200 on a top and trousers from Reiss but for the kids, Primark is good enough 🙄

Reactions: 1
Wow her video on that person saying she’s like QVC…are her followers not allowed an opinion?!

Reactions: 4
Lol, the good old ‘I’M PROVIDING YOU A SERVICE, PEASANTS!!’ insta grifters defence

Reactions: 2
She has a real warped view of school educated children, they too, enjoy hanging out with adults, they too can be lovely, valued and not rebel. Children can feel safe and secure when there are clear boundaries and routines in place. She can come across as very smug and righteous, her boyfriend also sounds like a “know it all prick” too - I can see how they’d get along!!
also her response to the QVC shopping was very stroppy and immature, if she is “providing a service” then part of that is listening to feedback from her customers.
Also are you telling me she hasn’t lost her tit at least once on this camping holiday… single parent with three children in a tent - the kids are probably on their tablets eating loads of sugary tit as that’s all they seem to do at home!

Reactions: 4
Oh god I can’t abide her, she always comes up on my feed 😳😡 she is literally the most arrogant and self righteous person on the internet!!! Her schooling choices are totally hers to make, that’s fine, no one cares but she is so smug and rude about it! It’s her way and everyone else is wrong clearly!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she does any educating at all. She’s on tik tok all day eyefucking herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprised this thread isn’t 40 pages long in all honesty. I can’t stand the sanctimonious drivel she spews out every day. She talks rubbish as well, forever backtracking on what she says if it even slightly goes against her ‘brand’. Her views on conventionally schooled children are just so concerning as well, it’s like they’re lesser beings because they went to school. Proper weirdo.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if she has mentioned it but she took her kids pack backing around when they were 6,5 and 2 😴🙄 she really doesn’t have a lot to talk about does she as she just regurgitates the same tit everyday

Reactions: 8
Her camping videos are slowly becoming my 13th reason. And yes Hannah, we know you have a boyfriend.

Reactions: 7
I was interested in her content as I've been considering withdrawing one of my children from school due to their needs not being met there. I quickly found her unrelatable. I don't have the luxuries afforded to her clearly 😅

Reactions: 3
She must love when it comes round to Christmas as she gets to make countless videos about the £100 spending for each child and then fail to listen to anyone else’s point and just say that’s why she hates modern parenting,

If I was one of her children I would want meaningful gifts, not a load of bleeping £1 toys and lip glosses just to make it seem like loads. One person asked if her 12 year old acted younger as her 14 year old wouldn’t like the gifts she’s displaying, and she went to town on them about their parenting! I wish I had the gall to act so self righteous constantly like she does.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with spending limits and Christmas on a budget, but it’s her personality and sneering at people who don’t do what she does that really winds me up.

Reactions: 12
She comes up on my fyp every Christmas with her £100 budget per child videos. There's something really unlikeable about her, like she thinks she's better than everyone else.

Reactions: 11