Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
This account kept popping up on my FYP over Christmas. The kids gift guides on a budget etc.

Absolutely no issue with how much she spends on her children. Taking them to Paris instead of more gifts - fair enough.

But I've just seen another video pop up now where she's showing off a large Reiss haul because her partner got her gift vouchers for Christmas. Reiss isn't cheap. Even in the sale. And she got 8 items.

Seems odd to me that she made such a thing about limiting her spending on the kids but the adults still received big/expensive gifts.

Why did the kids have to scale their Xmas down for the trip and yet they didn't - they all went on the holiday?

Edited to add: just seen in the comments that the bikini was £80. That's 80% of what she spent on her kids. On one bikini.

Reactions: 6

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I get the impression she doesn’t actually do any educating. They seem to go to groups quite a lot and do online courses or sit in Costa reading while she gets on with work.
She’s also very anti anyone knowing what she’s actually teaching them so I do wonder how much education they’re actually doing.
It feels like it would be a lot easier to just send them to school!

Reactions: 5

account70032

VIP Member
Unfortunately had her show up on my fyp and wow she is very smug stuck up cause she thinks she’s better than everyone with her attitude. Funny how her hair is always dyed , nails done , has designer clothes yet will preach about how she’s not materialistic and that her kids don’t have much and they’re so grateful and perfect , it’s all just so fake 😂 I pray for those poor kids imagine being stuck at home with her as a mother and their teacher 24/7.

user5609

What do you guys make of the whole “taking my 11 year old to fulfil her DREAM of sketching the Eiffel Tower” …

It seems downright strange to me sorry. I understand it might be a fun activity the girl has thought about and I could definitely understand her including it into a day of sightseeing. But she made it out like she dragged the whole family into central Paris to sit and freeze whilst 1 child “sketched” the Eiffel Tower. I just got really weird vibes from this and the way she portrayed it. Saying it was one of the best days of HER life is very bizarre.

As a tattler above said, I’d love to know how the bf can put up with it.

Last edited:
I find home schooling quite an odd concept if I’m honest but that’s a whole other rant 🤣 She keeps popping up on my FYP and her face and voice just irritates my soul. I think she’s really odd. I lost any respect I had left for her when I seen her rimming Aimee (thissinglemama). You’re not a good parent if you’re up her arse 🤷🏻‍♀️
Perhaps her home schooling involves the same method as Aimless’s parenting…. Stick em in front of an iPad and leave em to it!

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I don’t think she does any educating at all. She’s on tik tok all day eyefucking herself.

• Haha

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Can't stand this woman....

She's so up her own arse it's unbelievable.

What's the crack with her boyfriend? Seems a very strange set-up that he never stayed at her house and is going away with them for 4 weeks bit is staying in a different place?

I feel for her ex husband as I get the feeling he doesn't get much say in how and when he sees the kids

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She’s on tik tok all day, when is she actually doing any educating?

I don’t understand how she can afford to do nothing all day, was the ex a high earner?

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
Oh god I can’t abide her, she always comes up on my feed 😳😡 she is literally the most arrogant and self righteous person on the internet!!! Her schooling choices are totally hers to make, that’s fine, no one cares but she is so smug and rude about it! It’s her way and everyone else is wrong clearly!!

Olli1510

VIP Member
I knew this woman would have a thread. I get the whole home educating thing fine, good for her. All she seems to do though is complain about everything!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Ahh I’ve been looking for a thread on her. I initially quite liked her but she’s so smug it annoys me. Even outside of home educating, the 100 videos on why she’s only spending £100 per child at Christmas blah blah were so boring and sanctimonious

hol20x

VIP Member
She does well out of Christmas though her ‘boyfriend’ spent a fortune on clothes for her lasts year.
Made me laugh though that in one of her videos she said her kids don't want expensive things cos they don't see adverts and they don't go to school, yet she's knocking around in designer clothes?

user5609

The way she speaks is irritating … there’s something strange going on with her teeth/lips. I can’t put my finger on it

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I can’t stand the woman, but that’s the beauty of opinions! She started out great, got a bit of attention and then spiralled. Bites back at anyone who dares question her (when she doesn’t have qualifications to give the advice she’s giving) and is really snappy. Also, the sensory toys are all TikTok shop tat. The account isn’t about Tommy anymore, it feels like it’s her own ego trip and she’s constantly making other Mum’s of autistic kids feel inadequate.
I think I've seen some of those videos, the little blonde boy who likes shopping for fruit?

TBH anyone who pimps out their child with learning disabilities or neurodivergence who cannot consent in any way, even more so than a child without a learning disability/neurodivergence is disgusting to me. At least Hannah doesn't show her kids.

Reactions: 4

churro

Not her videoing herself crying cos someone has a different opinion to her within the same community she is in.

The irony that she is further monetising by creating this tik tok to now discuss someone complaining that it’s icky that she monetises by what she does is not lost on me.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
She just wants to scaremonger parents. Most parents cannot homeschool even if we wanted to! She is so smug as well...