Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Zoe post about “keeping receipts” and then softly give Hannah a chance?
They’re all a bunch of dull, hypocritical bastards. The sooner this influencer thing is over, the better. Getting paid to sit in your house and arrange shelves, put on makeup or wear a load of cheap, crappy clothes whilst most of the public actually have to go to work in the real world? I’ve never heard of anything so ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gonna stick my two pence in.
Here’s my trouble with the whole situation. A few years ago me and some family members were ordering takeaway from a Chinese restaurant and a family member said they she couldn’t wait to have THAT WORD for tea. Me and my mum said don’t use that word, it’s just as offensive as saying the N word or the P word. She had no idea, thought it was just a shortened way of saying Chinese and would never use it referring to a person. She apologised and is still embarrassed whenever we order food, mortified infact because she didn’t know. She didn’t know. She apologised. She learnt from her mistake.
I think a lot of us on here have said things out of turn if we are completely honest, learnt from it, apologised for it and moved on
Hannah however by the looks of this was told. Thought 🤷🏻‍♀️ meh. Told again. Thought So what? and has now been told again in the middle of a racism movement gave a half arsed apology full of lies and now gone silent.
You can’t control how others act but you can control how you react to a situation and her silence speaks volumes to me

Reactions: 36
I shouldn’t have gone to see who Zoe London was. What an absolute narcissist.
God these smug shits are insufferable.

Reactions: 9
^^ she is insufferable, like someone said previously, always moaning about how she never gets all the same ops at the rest because she's so alternative. She always used to whine on YouTube about not having an instagrammable house like the rest and would genuinely moan in loads of videos and it was bizarre. Like she didn't seem to want a big house because you know she wanted one, she just wanted one to show off. Incredibly tone deaf all the time.

Reactions: 3
Here’s my trouble with the whole situation. A few years ago me and some family members were ordering takeaway from a Chinese restaurant and a family member said they she couldn’t wait to have THAT WORD for tea. Me and my mum said don’t use that word, it’s just as offensive as saying the N word or the P word. She had no idea, thought it was just a shortened way of saying Chinese and would never use it referring to a person. She apologised and is still embarrassed whenever we order food, mortified infact because she didn’t know. She didn’t know. She apologised. She learnt from her mistake.
I think a lot of us on here have said things out of turn if we are completely honest, learnt from it, apologised for it and moved on
Hannah however by the looks of this was told. Thought 🤷🏻‍♀️ meh. Told again. Thought So what? and has now been told again in the middle of a racism movement gave a half arsed apology full of lies and now gone silent.
You can’t control how others act but you can control how you react to a situation and her silence speaks volumes to me
Yeah I’m not going to lie when I was younger I did think it was just a short version for the Chinese..😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
^^ she is insufferable, like someone said previously, always moaning about how she never gets all the same ops at the rest because she's so alternative. She always used to whine on YouTube about not having an instagrammable house like the rest and would genuinely moan in loads of videos and it was bizarre. Like she didn't seem to want a big house because you know she wanted one, she just wanted one to show off. Incredibly tone deaf all the time.
Time to burn my phone

At least you know now! And don’t continue to say it or keep it in a blog Cos you can’t be arsed to change it!
so did I! I picked it up at school (a friend of mine would stop at the Chinese on the way home and get “ch**y chips”)... I remember I said it at home and my mum and dad hit the roof! Never ever said it again ha

Reactions: 3
Exactly, your family member instantly apologised, learnt and regretted it. Hannah had so many chances to tackle this. She had 7 whole years! Even if readers had only pointed it out this week, I don’t believe she didn’t realise it’s a racial slur in all that time.
With that being said, I don’t want her to be “cancelled” or have her life turned upside down, I just want her to be honest. If she’s honest and means her apology and truly tries to learn from this, then people would accept it & maybe choose to forgive her.

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking about how Sunday was such a weird day to announce her pregnancy.

She announced it at a time when all that was being talked about was the #BLM movement, most influencers had already spoken out about it and were sharing resources etc and here she comes in with a "hi lads I'm pregnant".

Does anyone think she did it because she knew she was about to be called out on her racism?

I keep thinking about how Sunday was such a weird day to announce her pregnancy.

She announced it at a time when all that was being talked about was the #BLM movement, most influencers had already spoken out about it and were sharing resources etc and here she comes in with a "hi lads I'm pregnant".

Does anyone think she did it because she knew she was about to be called out on her racism?
I honestly don’t think she’s even that intelligent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting. She claims to be from Worthing right? Surely that Worthing had a few brown faces back then?
Has she moved back there?
She grew up in Clapham (about six miles from , which is a little village basically just a few houses centred around a farm with a tea rooms. The kids who lived out there were bused to the secondary school we went to and were always seen as being a bit insular 🤣 probably because the primary school in Clapham had about fifty pupils MAX across all of the years.

The secondary school we went to had very little ethnic diversity when I was going through the school, but she was joining as I was leaving sixth form and it was already getting more diverse.

I’d love to know where they have bought now!

She grew up in Clapham (about six miles from , which is a little village basically just a few houses centred around a farm with a tea rooms. The kids who lived out there were bused to the secondary school we went to and were always seen as being a bit insular 🤣 probably because the primary school in Clapham had about fifty pupils MAX across all of the years.

The secondary school we went to had very little ethnic diversity when I was going through the school, but she was joining as I was leaving sixth form and it was already getting more diverse.

I’d love to know where they have bought now!
She went to Angmering school didn’t she?

Reactions: 1
So do we reckon air wick have severed ties? Lea Michele has only been accused and shes lost her Hello Fresh contract. Hannah actually did it...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
So do we reckon air wick have severed ties? Lea Michele has only been accused and shes lost her Hello Fresh contract. Hannah actually did it...
I can’t imagine in what other scenario she would delete them! I wonder if she will be losing income over this? Or if because she has already posted them to her audience will she keep the cash? Do influencers tend to get paid upfront or at the end of a campaign?

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine in what other scenario she would delete them! I wonder if she will be losing income over this? Or if because she has already posted them to her audience will she keep the cash? Do influencers tend to get paid upfront or at the end of a campaign?
Normally they’ll be paid a while after the campaign. The influencers would have toinvoice the brands after they’ve done the work. So Airwick definitely could’ve refused to pay cos of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.