Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because there's nothing going on upstairs. She is completely vacant.
Or maybe because she cosplays her life so much she believes everything will just happen. In Hannah's world, she is heading towards the happy ever after with the wonderful relationship and the career in medicine, all while wearing amazing outfits that people stop her in the street and compliment her on. In her deluded head, she thinks everything will just slot together and she'll live happily ever after... without having to put in the same work that everyone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree, whenever I've done an osce I've spent the hours before revising/trying not to puke. I think she did say a mock so it may be not as much of a big deal as she's making out. Also we only have her word for the timeline that it's all happening today.

Reactions: 3
1000116263.png

TFW you miss a vital exam in lieu of a free buffet breakfast from Slush Puppy UK

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every osce I have ever done, I have spent every spare minute leading up to them revising. The fear of being assessed and going blank is very real.
How is she not absolutely shitting herself šŸ˜…
Pretty sure that's everyone for any important exam, mock or otherwise, ! Let alone something like medicine. It's actually just unbelievable even for her, especially with this strike

Reactions: 1
Any updates on whether she made it or what sheā€™s wearing? Instanavigation is down again.

No mention of the doctor exam/cosplay sesh, just clips of her prancing around in the ugly skirt and a quesadilla šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she stuck her hand through the sleeve of a shirt she isnā€™t wearing, to use it as a backdrop, for that manicure photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No update but BE QUICK everyone, ASOS have restocked wide leg baby pink stripy trousers that look like exactly like pyjamas and Hannah has aff linked it for us! Donā€™t even think people - just buy, buy, buy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She made her fave LAZY DAY meal when she was apparently run riot navigating the chaos of life? Wut?

Reactions: 4
Why couldnā€™t she go in her ā€œprofessionalā€ dress to the ā€œworkā€ event

Reactions: 3
And according to her Addison Lee post, she was also wearing a blazer with that outfit. Mind blowing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two things
Why is she wearing pyjamas to med school

why / how is she still pretending sheā€™s a size 14

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Truthfully, I would wear that outfit... To the beach or in the garden. What on earth if she doing wearing that out and about in public and unironed again. What a scruff šŸ« 

Reactions: 14
Ran here after seeing that outfit today. The weather atm is so unpredictable if there's a sudden downpour she's going to look like even more of a twit than she does dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.