Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I bet she’s preggers and he’s trying to do the honourable thing. Would explain why he looks so miserable in the photo and why she’s so smug about it all.
Ngl this thought crossed my mind too. But mostly from a she’s been extra lazy of late

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must say though, this latest black and white photo…it’s the first time I’ve seen her properly smiling and not looking dead behind the eyes in a LONG time, she looks like a different person

Reactions: 6
I am confident she’s not pregnant. She dislikes her own kids so much, I can’t imagine she’d risk getting pregnant again.

Reactions: 4
Her getting preggers crossed my mind too... Good way to keep TB and an excuse to quit the degree when it gets tough

Reactions: 5
Her getting preggers crossed my mind too... Good way to keep TB and an excuse to quit the degree when it gets tough
She’d love to have a girl because she could dress them in matching leopard gilets, frilly collars and tit bags.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That was my other thought, how does she get out being dr Gale if she fails….. baby gets the blame

Reactions: 1
Oh everyone knows you stop caring about your dead stepmum when you have a tiny boyfriend to take you to cheap eating establishments and parent your kids for you.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Will she go back to being a ‘co parenting mum’ now? Cos she changed that bio when they split up even though he’s not the person she’s coparenting with.
I can’t imagine broadcasting my breakup like she did without being sure it was finished. She ended it apparently… so what changed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is like when 14 year old’s break up with their little secondary school boyfriend and change their Facebook status to “single” or “it’s complicated” 😂 I don’t know why she had to announce to social media she was back with TB, it seems like a very recent thing so why not wait at least a couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone on here said a while back that Chris was in a happy relationship with someone else now. I bet Hannah announced she was back with TB so quickly as she desperately wants to prove to Chris that she’s also happy and in love with someone else. I imagine her to be a very competitive type of person with a huge ego who is always trying to pretend to everyone what an amazing life she has. She would hate for him to be happy with someone else and for her to be single

Reactions: 3
She lives a Meredith-Grey-style fantasy life in her head. She wants to believe this is some kind of “destined to be together, love me, PICK ME” romance when really it’s two very normal people who will end up miserable in a relationship they forced to work. This will end in disaster - haven’t they broken up TWICE already?

It’s just bizarre how her friends and family are letting this happen. Like, does no one feel the urge to take her to the side and gently remind her that *everyone in the whole world* can see her, for example, calling her recently dead stepmum “annoying” or see her posting about sex toys and posing in her underwear. I really don’t care what people post online, if you WANT to pose in your knickers then great but I feel like Hannah does it for reasons other than self empowerment. I wonder what her course mates/her boy’s teachers & TA’s/ other parents/ her lecturers/ professionals who might have her on placement/ patients she’s working with would think of this woman posting every detail of her life online. Bizarre.

Reactions: 7
The ‘excited for the future’ comment feels ominous. Like what do these two people with the sexual chemistry of a recycling bin have in store?

• Haha
Reactions: 8