Hannah Gale #15 The hunchback of Worthing beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she was the first person to go to medical school the way she’s going on.

I went to St George’s in Tooting!

Reactions: 4
Enjoying the fact she posted about going Christmas shopping then the next post was some shoes she was looking at for herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
Enjoying the fact she posted about going Christmas shopping then the next post was some shoes she was looking at for herself 🙄
Yeah they "didn't have her size" yet she still just had to show a pic of her bare sweaty foot shoved into the shoe anyway, feel bad for whoever picks that pair up next 😂🫢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah they "didn't have her size" yet she still just had to show a pic of her bare sweaty foot shoved into the shoe anyway, feel bad for whoever picks that pair up next 😂🫢
Yeah who tries shoes on without socks!!! So gross. Literally the worst cheapest looking shoes ever too.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So did they go Christmas shopping for her…? Because she’s there trying on shoes and looking at hand cream, etc. No mention of what she got for anyone else.

Also lol at “I asked my boyfriend to get me this for my stocking” - sorry but how old is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they just so awkward together 🤣 his body language is so stiff, like he wants to get out of there asap! Plus he’s standing on his tiptoes again to look taller 🤣 and then Hannah staring at him like “SMILE” . . . Oh the cringe, it’s like you don’t want to look but can’t help it 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they just so awkward together 🤣 his body language is so stiff, like he wants to get out of there asap! Plus he’s standing on his tiptoes again to look taller 🤣 and then Hannah staring at him like “SMILE” . . . Oh the cringe, it’s like you don’t want to look but can’t help it 🙈
Absolutely DEAD at him being on his tiptoes 😂😭👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It gives me the vibe that she is just trying to shoehorn TB into this stepdad/blended family role 💀

Reactions: 12
He’s ALWAYS on his tiptoes how embarrassing.

Why the duck would he be doing her a stocking? Hannah should do her kids stockings. I haven’t had one since I was like 12.

Everything is literally about her. She’s going to expect him to make a massive fuss over her on Christmas Day. She needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh we’re gonna get a ‘what my boyfriend got me for Christmas’ haul aren’t we… I have a friend who organises all her own gifts and then pretends they’re from her boyfriend without any input from her and posts all over social media about how well he knows her and how generous he is etc. it’s gonna be that isn’t it?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have a friend who organises all her own gifts and then pretends they’re from her boyfriend without any input from her and posts all over social media about how well he knows her and how generous he is etc.
That is the saddest thing I’ve read on the internet in possibly forever 🥲

• Haha
What’s wrong with her hair in the throwback pic? It looks so much better than any of the slicked back egg styles.

Reactions: 9
What’s wrong with her hair in the throwback pic? It looks so much better than any of the slicked back egg styles.
“Do not let me do this to my hair again” why? It looks nice. How is she not looking at that photo and thinking she looks way better there?

I remember last year she said she spent the majority of Christmas day crying. She's desperate to be the main character.

Reactions: 9
She looks nice in that selfie with the green jumper. No gurning or forced smiles, or wild sunglasses.

Reactions: 5
I remember last year she said she spent the majority of Christmas day crying. She's desperate to be the main character.
Yes I remember this!! She will absolutely try and force a Disney-esque happily ever after Christmas

Reactions: 2
That hush puppies ‘content creation’ is the laziest thing I’ve ever seen. God I’d love to know what they paid for that.

Reactions: 12
How is she still getting ads 🤷🏻‍♀️ she has very little engagement.
---
Curiosity kills the cat… but I went to go look at companies house and all I can find is The Leopard News (active, two employees, less than £200) but I can’t see any other appointments for her so she must be filing under a different name or her company name for her Instagram trash. Anyone know what the company name could be? I’m intrigued to see if there’s any actual profit there or what is happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.