Hannah Gaboardi - hannahgaboardix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any tea on Hannah? She seems to live a lifestyle that I’m not sure a hairdressers salary would afford her, even with minor celebrity clients but she’s now calling herself a trichologist and doing a massive give away with itsme__natalie

I don’t understand the purpose of the giveaway are they trying to increase their follower numbers to get paid content? I’ve not seen either of them do any ads or anything before.

Reactions: 2
Very wierd thats theyre doing a giveaway with such high value products. Surely their followings are already high enough to get some brand deals without having to drop like £5k on prizes 🙄

Very wierd thats theyre doing a giveaway with such high value products. Surely their followings are already high enough to get some brand deals without having to drop like £5k on prizes 🙄
I just don’t get it. Everyone is doing giveaways at the moment and I feel there’s something behind it, not just about gaining followers but they are profiting somehow

I just don’t get it. Everyone is doing giveaways at the moment and I feel there’s something behind it, not just about gaining followers but they are profiting somehow
Do you think it could be secretly ad from hairburst? Thats the only low end brand in the prize package and does seem a bit out of place

I know they're supposed to declare ads but so many influencers don't

Do you think it could be secretly ad from hairburst? Thats the only low end brand in the prize package and does seem a bit out of place

It could be🤷🏻‍♀️

You were right, she’s now announced she’s working with hairburst. No idea where Natalie came into it though.

You were right, she’s now announced she’s working with hairburst. No idea where Natalie came into it though.
I guess if they have similar audience demographics it was way to raise Hannah’s profile and add in some of Natalie’s followers that are interested in a similar kind of content

Reactions: 1
I follow her, and I’ve always wondered how on earth she affords such a lavish lifestyle - she’s even said she came from literally nothing like council house. I totally envy her life and looks

Reactions: 3
I follow her, and I’ve always wondered how on earth she affords such a lavish lifestyle - she’s even said she came from literally nothing like council house. I totally envy her life and looks
She’s stunning and she seems like a nice girl to be fair just always curious about her.

My friend was seeing her a couple years ago. Wish I had more tea. Saw pictures of her in the morning and she looked VERY different. Not much gossip, dammit.

She goes for guys with money but the guy the was with wasn’t funding her lifestyle, wish I had asked!

She drives a bloody G wagon now. I get the impression she’s seeing someone not sure if it’s something new or not though. I think from seeing who some of her friends are outside of her z list friend circle she may have grown up where I did but think she’s a bit younger than me and I don’t know any of them.

Saw pictures of her in the morning and she looked VERY different. Not much gossip, dammit.
I think she heavily edits/filters her pics, they don’t really look normal but I’m sure she’s still pretty.

She drives a bloody G wagon now. I get the impression she’s seeing someone not sure if it’s something new or not though. I think from seeing who some of her friends are outside of her z list friend circle she may have grown up where I did but think she’s a bit younger than me and I don’t know any of them.

I think she heavily edits/filters her pics, they don’t really look normal but I’m sure she’s still pretty.
I was shocked, without a filter she didn’t look great I think I remember gasping

• Haha
I’ve often wondered about her too - slight Dubai porta potty vibes. I remember Imogen Thomas posting something on her stories of Hannah’s boyfriend with Imogen’s kids a couple of years ago so maybe not. Could also just be smoke and mirrors - fake handbags, leased cars etc. Who knows.

Looks like she has an underbite. Is that closer to the pics you saw of her @wakametango?
Yeah that’s what I mean when I was taken aback! It was a good few years ago now so can’t remember much more, wish I’d dug a bit more. My friend she was dating has money so she certainly only deals with men who enjoy a similar lifestyle

Yeah that’s what I mean when I was taken aback! It was a good few years ago now so can’t remember much more, wish I’d dug a bit more. My friend she was dating has money so she certainly only deals with men who enjoy a similar lifestyle
Is your friend mixed race from North London?