Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

username123!

I follow her, and I’ve always wondered how on earth she affords such a lavish lifestyle - she’s even said she came from literally nothing like council house. I totally envy her life and looks

Reactions: 3

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Just saw her in Hyde Park. Barely recognised her, she must reeeeeeally filter those photos 😂 she was with a guy and I presume his son, vaping and looked pretty miserable.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s 100% had lipo on the abdominal area as well as BBL

Her diet/alcohol consumption doesn’t lend for having abs like that without help

wakametango

Chatty Member
She drives a bloody G wagon now. I get the impression she’s seeing someone not sure if it’s something new or not though. I think from seeing who some of her friends are outside of her z list friend circle she may have grown up where I did but think she’s a bit younger than me and I don’t know any of them.

I think she heavily edits/filters her pics, they don’t really look normal but I’m sure she’s still pretty.
I was shocked, without a filter she didn’t look great I think I remember gasping

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
I’ve often wondered about her too - slight Dubai porta potty vibes. I remember Imogen Thomas posting something on her stories of Hannah’s boyfriend with Imogen’s kids a couple of years ago so maybe not. Could also just be smoke and mirrors - fake handbags, leased cars etc. Who knows.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Does anyone have any tea on Hannah? She seems to live a lifestyle that I’m not sure a hairdressers salary would afford her, even with minor celebrity clients but she’s now calling herself a trichologist and doing a massive give away with itsme__natalie

I don’t understand the purpose of the giveaway are they trying to increase their follower numbers to get paid content? I’ve not seen either of them do any ads or anything before.

username123!

All travelled out, how hard it is to be loaded and sunning yourself, drinking and eating the best and clearly not very effected by Covid 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

wakametango

Chatty Member
My friend was seeing her a couple years ago. Wish I had more tea. Saw pictures of her in the morning and she looked VERY different. Not much gossip, dammit.

She goes for guys with money but the guy the was with wasn’t funding her lifestyle, wish I had asked!

Its_Me

VIP Member
What in the world of fake bodies is this? Lay off the lipo Hannah!

I felt that I liked her, thought she was probably a sweet girl but shes become really show off recently. She’s mentioned she got robbed twice, and honestly no wonder when you’re constantly flaunting your jewels and life on Instagram 🙁

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
I follow her, and I’ve always wondered how on earth she affords such a lavish lifestyle - she’s even said she came from literally nothing like council house. I totally envy her life and looks
She’s stunning and she seems like a nice girl to be fair just always curious about her.

Ehughes

You were right, she’s now announced she’s working with hairburst. No idea where Natalie came into it though.
I guess if they have similar audience demographics it was way to raise Hannah’s profile and add in some of Natalie’s followers that are interested in a similar kind of content

Its_Me

VIP Member
She drives a bloody G wagon now. I get the impression she’s seeing someone not sure if it’s something new or not though. I think from seeing who some of her friends are outside of her z list friend circle she may have grown up where I did but think she’s a bit younger than me and I don’t know any of them.

Saw pictures of her in the morning and she looked VERY different. Not much gossip, dammit.
I think she heavily edits/filters her pics, they don’t really look normal but I’m sure she’s still pretty.

Its_Me

VIP Member
See all those roses she got, bit excessive I wouldn’t know what to do with them 😆

All travelled out, how hard it is to be loaded and sunning yourself, drinking and eating the best and clearly not very effected by Covid 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she’s a bit of covid denyer she was definitely breaking lockdown rules. She lives on her own so I can cope with her having a few visitors I wouldn’t expect anyone to be alone but it was when she was having her hair and make up done for house parties and making it known when that definitely wasn’t allowed that wound me up.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Does she use DR? It’s probably not a reflection on her work if she does or not anyway so I’m sure you’ll be fine. Let us know 😉

latranla

Yea unfiltered pics she has a slightly manly / unattractive jaw line , but still a pretty face,she owns her clinic in Chelsea / Kensington area by looks if it so probably earning a fair bit to be fair and with the prices she charges , her friend itsmenatialie is the daughter of the owner of hello magazine so is from money but also runs her own interior design business and has had fashion boutiques in the past I’ve been to them ,Natalie looked so different before the surgery , she’s literally has everything done