Hannah Gaboardi - hannahgaboardix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the world of fake bodies is this? Lay off the lipo Hannah!

I felt that I liked her, thought she was probably a sweet girl but shes become really show off recently. She’s mentioned she got robbed twice, and honestly no wonder when you’re constantly flaunting your jewels and life on Instagram 🙁

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s 100% had lipo on the abdominal area as well as BBL

Her diet/alcohol consumption doesn’t lend for having abs like that without help

Reactions: 3
All travelled out, how hard it is to be loaded and sunning yourself, drinking and eating the best and clearly not very effected by Covid 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See all those roses she got, bit excessive I wouldn’t know what to do with them 😆

All travelled out, how hard it is to be loaded and sunning yourself, drinking and eating the best and clearly not very effected by Covid 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she’s a bit of covid denyer she was definitely breaking lockdown rules. She lives on her own so I can cope with her having a few visitors I wouldn’t expect anyone to be alone but it was when she was having her hair and make up done for house parties and making it known when that definitely wasn’t allowed that wound me up.

Yea unfiltered pics she has a slightly manly / unattractive jaw line , but still a pretty face,she owns her clinic in Chelsea / Kensington area by looks if it so probably earning a fair bit to be fair and with the prices she charges , her friend itsmenatialie is the daughter of the owner of hello magazine so is from money but also runs her own interior design business and has had fashion boutiques in the past I’ve been to them ,Natalie looked so different before the surgery , she’s literally has everything done

she owns her clinic in Chelsea / Kensington area by looks if it so probably earning a fair bit to be fair and with the prices she charges
The clinic is on Knightsbridge, opposite the Berkeley. She never actually opened it, it flooded at the beginning of October just as she was due to start seeing clients.

She doesn’t own the clinic it’s in beauty spot she just rents a space from the owner who is her friend

Just saw her in Hyde Park. Barely recognised her, she must reeeeeeally filter those photos 😂 she was with a guy and I presume his son, vaping and looked pretty miserable.

Reactions: 3
Does she use DR? It’s probably not a reflection on her work if she does or not anyway so I’m sure you’ll be fine. Let us know 😉