Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a total witch. Not everyone wants to see your saggy orangutan tits Hannah or Amy. Save it for your little brother…inbred idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such a spoilt brat 😂 why ask if you don't want to hear the answer? Some people click options on polls by mistake (literally every time I have put one up I've had messages saying tit sorry didn't mean to put that) and more to the point I would never expect to get removed as a result of picking an option SHE'S provided. Massively strikes me as the witch from high school who never grew out of it.

Reactions: 7
She's such a spoilt brat 😂 why ask if you don't want to hear the answer? Some people click options on polls by mistake (literally every time I have put one up I've had messages saying tit sorry didn't mean to put that) and more to the point I would never expect to get removed as a result of picking an option SHE'S provided. Massively strikes me as the witch from high school who never grew out of it.
She once deleted me because I voted no to something really simple like do you like this dress and I said no.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's with all the beggy swipe ups for horrible clothes the pair of them are doing lately? Stuff they haven't even bought, they just like? Sweet shop mafia not paying enough huns?

She made a huffy comment about her bedding not being the same, she just has two sets.. wow good for you no-one gives a duck you're not that special 🤣

And well I'm lost for words at her putting her own husband... WHO IS A CHEF on herbalife 🤣🤣🤣 wtf? They really are thick as tit 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She’s mental.. if you’re ill why do you continue to post videos constantly telling the world you feel like tit etc. Just turn your phone off and rest up til you’re better..,

Reactions: 5
Her stories are like QVC with the amount of AFF links!!! Also notice she’s putting ‘AFF’ since ASA have contacted her.

Reactions: 8
I'm disappointed that they've gone down the beggy route. They are a very weird family indeed, but I did like that they were not trying to be insta huns and to make money off crap like swipe ups... how things have changed 🙄

Reactions: 4
They're not even advertising stuff they own, just stuff they "like" aka can make a tonne of commission off. I used to really like them, yes they (Han and Amy) aren't the brightest bulbs but they seemed fairly harmless but now they're just grabby.

Reactions: 7
Which companies are they linked to?

I agree, weird they're just posting things they like rather than things they've actually bought?

Reactions: 3
It’s like watching QVC following her when she posts links to things she doesn’t even own

Reactions: 6
Would love to know how much she earns from these links. Also isn’t it technically her second income as she works at the sweet shop, so wonder if she’s paying tax on any earnings.

Would love to know how much she earns from these links. Also isn’t it technically her second income as she works at the sweet shop, so wonder if she’s paying tax on any earnings.
Not sure about Hannah but FOpperholic once posted a pic with how much she would get if some fool used her link, it was roughly around 10% of the item .

Reactions: 1