Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's an 18/20 at the moment. I don't think she looks any different, she looks fine to me. The pair of them are absolutely obsessed by chasing the numbers. If one starts so does the other it must be exhausting to be around. Amy's husband is as thick as she is though so he probably isn't affected 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just seen her stories about the burgers, how can someone who’s done dieting for years not have knowledge on calories?!!

Reactions: 1
Pissing myself that someone’s sent her a message about eden calling her Hannah. She’s a bright little spark eden mind. I personally would correct and say no I’m mummy but I wouldn’t go messaging someone about it. I also wouldn’t take offence.

Reactions: 3
Pissing myself that someone’s sent her a message about eden calling her Hannah. She’s a bright little spark eden mind. I personally would correct and say no I’m mummy but I wouldn’t go messaging someone about it. I also wouldn’t take offence.
My daughter used to call her dad by his real name. It took us years before she called him daddy or dad. I had to call him daddy in the hope she would copy me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes it’s natural Hannah, do you need to post it for 11k people to see whether it’s breast or bottle? No you don’t & not everyone wants to see you feeding your child. Glad I didn’t click no on her poll 😂
Probs pressed no cos they call it ‘milky mamas’ 🤢🤢 just feed ya kid nobody cares

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes it’s natural Hannah, do you need to post it for 11k people to see whether it’s breast or bottle? No you don’t & not everyone wants to see you feeding your child. Glad I didn’t click no on her poll 😂
I did want to reply that shitting is natural but she doesn’t feel the need to share that with us. Then got scared she might start showing us so decided against it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, she’s really rattled isn’t she! I couldn’t care less if someone feeds a breast or bottle, fed is best. Just don’t need to see someone else’s tits more than I see my own! And as for Milky mammas, it just makes it sound seedy to me, like something you’d say to a grown man dressed as a baby 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Calm down hannah and have some sweeties 🙄 she's been reading Tattle 😄 if you don't like the answer, then don't ask the question? I don't know why she's getting so offended and arsy

Reactions: 10
This is my biggest pet peeve on Instagram, don’t do a poll if you aren’t going to like the response. Not everyone likes what you like and you are going out looking for an argument 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That was the question though wasn’t it? About it being called that
Thats what I read it as but she obviously decided people hated breastfeeding 😂 I couldn’t give a tit but ‘milky mamas’ makes me feel a little bit nauseous 😂

Reactions: 2