Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The diet will start Monday id put money on it.
I feel quite sad that the pair of sisters have had girls and their daughters will think disordered eating and exercise is the norm growing up 🙁

Reactions: 4
I'm so surprised Hannah posted that (unless it was Amy). Sounded like Hannah was crying at some point and how rough Eden was. Really think she isn't going to adjust to another baby very well.

Reactions: 3
Aw that baby is beautiful fair play and the pictures with Eden are adorable. I just hate the name Elle though 😂😳

Tried to follow to be nosy and she left me on requested. Gutted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh wow, Eden was so rough with the new baby. Surprised she didn’t break Marcos arm the way she pushed it down. Then the way she tried to shove her off her. I know Eden is only young too but they need to be teaching her boundaries and not filming it all for the gram. Poor Hannah could barely walk and there’s Amy with the phone in her face!

Reactions: 7
Margo is gorgeous. Eden was a bit rough but she did say off and you could tell in her face she was a bit overwhelmed before she started pushing her arm. It’s a big step when bringing another baby home and not being the only child. I think she will be fine after a few days. Hannah is clearly a lovely mummy to her. Amy’s just ridiculous. Hannah looked like any new mum coming home. Knackered and sore and especially if she had a c section. When Amy went oh she’s like a dolly. Yes we all know you think your baby is a doll you weirdo. Hannah’s kids are very cute. Amy must be gutted 😂

Reactions: 10
I was relieved to see her post about the safe arrival of Mango, the condition she had in pregnancy can be really serious, so that was amazing news.

Amy is really irritating.

Reactions: 8
I was relieved to see her post about the safe arrival of Mango, the condition she had in pregnancy can be really serious, so that was amazing news.

Amy is really irritating.
Omg I know it probably wasn’t on purpose but I’m crying at Mango😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the video and Eden is so heavy handed with her! And lol at “look at all her hair”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amy is the annoying sister from
Hell has she forgotten about her own kid now

I feel there is now going to be some competition between Hannah & Amy as to who can loose the most weight and also dress their baby the best.
Also didn’t realise that a pick n mix empire paid so well. New extension looks huge

I feel there is now going to be some competition between Hannah & Amy as to who can loose the most weight and also dress their baby the best.
Also didn’t realise that a pick n mix empire paid so well. New extension looks huge
Anything Hannah has/does Amy isn't far behind

Reactions: 2