Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but why the hell is she showing that poor new born naked bum and vagina on social media for the world to see !!! Totally disgusted by that ... and she's not even her child !!! I would be fuming if anyone shared my newborn naked on social media to strangers or friends !! What is wrong with her would she want her private parts shared to the world !!!!! Fool
Amy’s reposted Hannah’s story of the naked baby onto her own stories so clearly has no issue with her naked newborn being exposed to over 30,000 people🤢 knocks me sick as you just don’t know who’s watching.
I went to reply to the story saying sorry for being ‘that’ person but you should remove it blah blah blah and the dangers of it.. I didn’t in the end because it’s their lives but jeeezzz seriously wtf are they both thinking!!

Reactions: 2
Omg I missed that . Was that the second shower ?? I was sure the first one she wasn’t there and just decorated and left .
No that was the first shower! I remember when she decorated it and Amy filmed showing the decorations, you could see Hannah standing in the doorway. Then she shared the photos of the zoom with her sat next to her 🤨

Reactions: 4
I went to reply to the story saying sorry for being ‘that’ person but you should remove it blah blah blah and the dangers of it.. I didn’t in the end because it’s their lives but jeeezzz seriously wtf are they both thinking!!
But everyone needs to be that person because I have seen what a peadophile can do with an image like that and the sick people out there who would get off on an image like that and that's what they want... some things need to be private

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But everyone needs to be that person because I have seen what a peadophile can do with an image like that and the sick people out there who would get off on an image like that and that's what they want... some things need to be private
I just felt like they are the sort that wouldn’t even see where you’re coming from and they obviously can’t see no wrong in it. I doubt showing my kids faces on insta never mind bloody naked & newborn.

Reactions: 3
I just felt like they are the sort that wouldn’t even see where you’re coming from and they obviously can’t see no wrong in it. I doubt showing my kids faces on insta never mind bloody naked & newborn.
I know i completely agree with you...they clearly don't care ! It's so sad they are so dillusional

A while ago an influencer had pics of her toddler daughter taken off her public instagram and put on to a paedophiles website, where sick bastards were commenting on her pic, saying what they'd like to do to her. The girls are VERY naive to think that this won't happen to them. The Internet is not a safe place and being so open and posting so much you are inviting such people into your home!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A while ago an influencer had pics of her toddler daughter taken off her public instagram and put on to a paedophiles website, where sick bastards were commenting on her pic, saying what they'd like to do to her. The girls are VERY naive to think that this won't happen to them. The Internet is not a safe place and being so open and posting so much you are inviting such people into your home!
Images and videos like this can also be used to “pay” admission into paedophile rings and are then shared with all the other members. A relative of mine used to work for the police trying to stop this tit and these girls would be horrified if they knew the half of it

• Sad
It’s mind blowing how us ‘strangers’ on the internet care more about the safety of the baby than it’s own mother and Auntie.

Reactions: 6
Images and videos like this can also be used to “pay” admission into paedophile rings and are then shared with all the other members. A relative of mine used to work for the police trying to stop this tit and these girls would be horrified if they knew the half of it
It is horrific! Once you put a public photo up, that's it, it doesn't exclusively belong to you anymore. I can't believe how casual people are about sharing naked babies online 😕 they wouldn't like their naked pics shared I doubt. I hope they stop it but I doubt they will

• Sad
Amy actually posted on her stories, the night she give birth. then deleted it. Why post it in the first place?
as for Hannah, she’s just thick. With the mother in law yesterday and her family today.. what lockdown?
god help if they all caught it!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Amy actually posted on her stories, the night she give birth. then deleted it. Why post it in the first place?
as for Hannah, she’s just thick. With the mother in law yesterday and her family today.. what lockdown?
god help if they all caught it!
I think she will be hoping no one saw the post she put on 😂 how stupid taking it off and waiting another day to announce. 😂

Reactions: 2