Hadid Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the Hadid sisters really false when it comes to Israel and Palestine, especially Bella. There have been protests in Gaza against Hamas and this is very rare - people never really protest against Hamas because it’s like a dictatorship. Hamas have been cracking down on the protests and on social media people are worried it could get violent. Baring in mind Gigi and Bella are *very* vocal about their support of Palestine online but there has been absolutely nothing on their social media - it’s like crickets. It feels like they only truly care about the problems in Palestine when they can demonise Israel. It just feels all performative and false.
Disagree with you here sorry. It’s not performative. What’s performative is all these influencers now suddenly caring about the situation as though Palestinians haven’t been unjustly killed for the last 75 years. Obviously what’s happened in Israel is tragic and innocent lives being taken is never ok, but all the sudden interest in all of these other influencers is so fake to me. Why are they posting one side? And why now? At least Gigi and Bella have been vocal for a long time and seem to understand what’s going on. Right now to post about being Pro Palestine is coming across as anti semitic/ a terrorist sympathiser which is 100% not true. This is why they are having to be very careful about what they post and why they have been silent about this for so long imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Disagree with you here sorry. It’s not performative. What’s performative is all these influencers now suddenly caring about the situation as though Palestinians haven’t been unjustly killed for the last 75 years. Obviously what’s happened in Israel is tragic and innocent lives being taken is never ok, but all the sudden interest in all of these other influencers is so fake to me. Why are they posting one side? And why now? At least Gigi and Bella have been vocal for a long time and seem to understand what’s going on. Right now to post about being Pro Palestine is coming across as anti semitic/ a terrorist sympathiser which is 100% not true. This is why they are having to be very careful about what they post and why they have been silent about this for so long imo.
My comment was in response to when there were protests in Gaza against Hamas and Bella and Gigi said absolutely nothing. If they were really supportive of the Palestinian causes wouldn’t they want to use their fame to highlight the struggles of their country and people? Similar with human rights abuses on a mass scale in Palestine where women are often raped and LGBT people are killed or tortured. Nothing is said about this. They seem to only ever speak up when Israel does something (I do not agree with Israel’s treatment of Palestinians). Bella and Gigi wouldn’t be able to live in Palestine due to their jobs but it doesn’t stop them chanting ‘from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free’ which calls for the complete elimination of Israel. Bella has also posted about Israel shooting innocent Palestinians when it turned out they were armed terrorists who aimed weapons at people.

Reactions: 4
I didn't know the Hadids were Palestinian.
This was doing the rounds today. Bloody hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gigi's statement is better than probably anyone elses including government's.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn't know the Hadids were Palestinian.
This was doing the rounds today. Bloody hell.
let's all remember that this is the account of just one side. the "jewish family" in question may remember things verrrrrry differently.
also it's super suspicious that this is circulating on social media today. damage control, I guess

Reactions: 2
let's all remember that this is the account of just one side. the "jewish family" in question may remember things verrrrrry differently.
also it's super suspicious that this is circulating on social media today. damage control, I guess
I don’t like him, the way he has treated women is 💩 but I don’t think he’s lying about this and not sure what ‘other’ side there is to settlers stealing your home, it’s happened to many many families in Palestine and still goes on in the West Bank. There are thousands of videos and accounts on Yourube showing homes being taken over by settlers, and pretty much everyone outside of Israel and the US acknowledges it being against international law.

Article from a few years ago

Alana Hadid speaking a lot of sense 👏👏 Love how articulate she is as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 4