Hadid Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she actually regrets it, she wouldn’t have the career she has now without it.
I think she does regret it -

'In a Tuesday, March 15, interview with Vogue, the runway star confirmed that she did have a nose job — at the age of 14 no less. “I wish I had kept the nose of my ancestors,” she expressed to the publication. “I think I would have grown into it.”

Reactions: 2
I think she does regret it -

'In a Tuesday, March 15, interview with Vogue, the runway star confirmed that she did have a nose job — at the age of 14 no less. “I wish I had kept the nose of my ancestors,” she expressed to the publication. “I think I would have grown into it.”
Yeah i know she said she regretted it but i’m just not convinced she actually means it. No nose job = no modelling career. I find it hard to believe she’d give up the career that she has now just to have her old nose back… a nose that would’ve aged like her brother’s one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah i know she said she regretted it but i’m just not convinced she actually means it. No nose job = no modelling career. I find it hard to believe she’d give up the career that she has now just to have her old nose back… a nose that would’ve aged like her brother’s one.

Agree.She may well regret having a nose job, but she knows full well she wouldn't have a career without it.

Reactions: 4
14 and a nose job? bleeping hell. That mother should’ve had the kids taken away.

Saw her on other shows and 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 1
Looking at her Insta, she looks so happy when she's riding (and so miserable the rest of the time).

Bella has been brainwashed by the 'chronic lyme' cult.

Whatever she is having all these blood draws and IVs for, it isn't Lyme.

For reference:

"Lyme disease is an actual real bacterial disease caused by the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria. It is transmitted by tick bites and is treatable with antibiotics.

Chronic lyme is not a real disease. It's a broad collection of symptoms that people claim to have (and may even genuinely experience) but that have no scientific connection to real Lyme disease or the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria. In other words, it's not real - it's a made up disease that people claim to have. People may genuinely be experiencing the reported symptoms, but they have no relation to actual Lyme disease.

Chronic Lyme should not be confused post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome, which is the persistence of symptoms of Lyme disease in a person who actually had the infection even after the infection has been eliminated. Post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome is real but rare and typically only occurs in people who were infected for a longer period of time before beginning treatment.
"

Bella has been brainwashed by the 'chronic lyme' cult.

Whatever she is having all these blood draws and IVs for, it isn't Lyme.

For reference:

"Lyme disease is an actual real bacterial disease caused by the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria. It is transmitted by tick bites and is treatable with antibiotics.

Chronic lyme is not a real disease. It's a broad collection of symptoms that people claim to have (and may even genuinely experience) but that have no scientific connection to real Lyme disease or the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria. In other words, it's not real - it's a made up disease that people claim to have. People may genuinely be experiencing the reported symptoms, but they have no relation to actual Lyme disease.

Chronic Lyme should not be confused post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome, which is the persistence of symptoms of Lyme disease in a person who actually had the infection even after the infection has been eliminated. Post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome is real but rare and typically only occurs in people who were infected for a longer period of time before beginning treatment.
"
100% this. any doctor will tell you that chronic lyme disease is not a thing. also curing lyme disease doesn't look like what she is describing.
my guess is: 1. she was brainwashed by Yolanda, 2. she's an attention wh0r3

Reactions: 3
I think what’s she’s got is an eating disorder which her Mum is trying to hide with this chronic Lyme disease diagnosis. I don’t doubt that she unwell but she’s emaciated, smoking and doing for knows what else.
Also she’s claiming that this place this went to helped cure her dad’s cancer after one use. All that money but it couldn’t buy the Hadids brains.

Reactions: 10
I think what’s she’s got is an eating disorder which her Mum is trying to hide with this chronic Lyme disease diagnosis. I don’t doubt that she unwell but she’s emaciated, smoking and doing for knows what else.
Also she’s claiming that this place this went to helped cure her dad’s cancer after one use. All that money but it couldn’t buy the Hadids brains.
I thought eating disorder too.

I saw a comment that said Lyme disease is the new sex tape 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rolls eyes- shes BEYOND attention seeking. Don’t want people to gossip? Then don’t post shite like this then.
And no Bella, I actually think you look well (short of being model thin!)
---
Interestingly, I just looked at the letter that Yolanda wrote to her after her DUI. She references a drug called Vyvance as well as Adderall. Both are used for the treatment of ADHD. Adderall comes with the additional side affect of making you less hungry and make your body burn calories faster than usual.

Then I thought, it’s odd that they be used together? Surely you would be on ONE of these drugs not both at the same time?

Attachments

Last edited:
I find the Hadid sisters really false when it comes to Israel and Palestine, especially Bella. There have been protests in Gaza against Hamas and this is very rare - people never really protest against Hamas because it’s like a dictatorship. Hamas have been cracking down on the protests and on social media people are worried it could get violent. Baring in mind Gigi and Bella are *very* vocal about their support of Palestine online but there has been absolutely nothing on their social media - it’s like crickets. It feels like they only truly care about the problems in Palestine when they can demonise Israel. It just feels all performative and false.

I find the Hadid sisters really false when it comes to Israel and Palestine, especially Bella. There have been protests in Gaza against Hamas and this is very rare - people never really protest against Hamas because it’s like a dictatorship. Hamas have been cracking down on the protests and on social media people are worried it could get violent. Baring in mind Gigi and Bella are *very* vocal about their support of Palestine online but there has been absolutely nothing on their social media - it’s like crickets. It feels like they only truly care about the problems in Palestine when they can demonise Israel. It just feels all performative and false.
I'm totally with you on this. they are absolutely beyond hypocritical. remember that Bella walked the VS show in China, where thousands of muslim Uighurs are rounded up and put in concentration camps. but of course there wasn't even a beep from her or Gigi about that :rolleyes: I guess they want to preserve theirr lucrative income streams from commercials in China.

I'm totally with you on this. they are absolutely beyond hypocritical. remember that Bella walked the VS show in China, where thousands of muslim Uighurs are rounded up and put in concentration camps. but of course there wasn't even a beep from her or Gigi about that :rolleyes: I guess they want to preserve theirr lucrative income streams from commercials in China.
I agree. Absolutely nothing about the poor Uighurs!
Also the women and LGBTs in Palestine suffer so much, so do the children (they are taught at school to be martyrs and to kill Jews) but nothing is said about that. Her and her sister wouldn’t be able to walk down the streets of Palestine without being covered from head to toe and accosted by men. It really frustrates me.
Combined with this quackery of chronic Lyme they both should get in the bin.

Reactions: 6
I doubt she actually regrets it, she wouldn’t have the career she has now without it.
Maybe that's why she regrets it. I always get the feeling she'd rather have spent her life with her horses rather than starving herself to make mommie dearest proud.

Reactions: 1