Hadid Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Such a odd bunch. You've got Yolanda allowing her teen daughter to have surgery. Bella saying she was fragile about the way she looks, but obviously not fragile enough to become a supermodel where your appearance is always talked about. Gigi had a kid with a nutter with substance issues. Anwar apparently lived off Dua Lipa with her paying for everything.

Reactions: 6
Yolanda is a prime **** who told her daughters to suck on almonds if they were hungry rather than eat and pushed them to become models.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Look at the history of horrible blinds about the family. They are every bit as bad as the Kardashian/Jenner lot.

Reactions: 2
Yolanda is a prime **** who told her daughters to suck on almonds if they were hungry rather than eat and pushed them to become models.
I will never forget that tiny dice sized piece of cake that she would allow Gigi to eat at her birthday.

Reactions: 10
Yolanda is absolutely toxic and borderline abusive, yet Bella and Gigi still seem to worship her.She should hang her head in shame for allowing her 14 year old child to have a nose job.I'm guessing she "encouraged" her to do it.

Reactions: 16
Yolanda's extremely toxic. Feel quite sorry for Bella.
Not to mention Yolanda called David Foster her king, said being a drunk woman was disgusting, did the lemon cleanse regularly, told make-up artists they were making Gigi look chinese, though Bella was a lesbian and bulky as she liked sports and loose clothes, argued with Andy Cohen by saying being gay is a choice.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yolanda was rumoured to have provided a secret hiding place for Ghislaine too (at her Pennsylvania farm). She's vile. Also *allegedly* had a side hustle of recruiting 'girls' for the yachting scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve always felt sorry for Bella, she seemed to be the afterthought with Yolanda
Gigi was always her golden girl - the blonde all American beauty that she was trying to mould into the worlds next big supermodel.

Bella was always made out to be the 'alternative'; one - dark hair, 'quirky' clothes' and she was arrested for a DUI.

though Bella was a lesbian and bulky as she liked sports and loose clothes, argued with Andy Cohen by saying being gay is a choice.
That was Gigi not Bella. Gigi was a volleyball player and wanted to continue playing volleyball, but Yolanda said that sport makes her big and bulky and she wonders if her daughter is lesbian.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That was Gigi not Bella. Gigi was a volleyball player and wanted to continue playing volleyball, but Yolanda said that sport makes her big and bulky and she wonders if her daughter is lesbian.
Ugh - Yolanda is so toxic. When you see it written out like that - I feel sorry for the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

"Volleyball is a very masculine sport. Modeling a very feminine thing," Yolanda told then-17-year-old Gigi.

"She's gotta start building her career and that means sometimes we have to give up the things that we love to do," Yolanda explains in a confessional.

"These girls they train four hours a day after school so their bodies are big and bulky. I mean, they eat like men. I wanted her to develop as a woman."

Ugh - wtf.

• Angry
  • Sick
Yolanda is the primary reason Bella is so insecure and struggles so much with her mental health,but she and Gigi both seem to worship her.

Reactions: 1
Yolanda is the primary reason Bella is so insecure and struggles so much with her mental health,but she and Gigi both seem to worship her.
Maybe because they are her victims? When you are a victim you don’t realize the damage you are getting and the bond to that person gets stronger and stronger. You can’t let them go. Like a drug addiction.

Reactions: 4
Maybe because they are her victims? When you are a victim you don’t realize the damage you are getting and the bond to that person gets stronger and stronger. You can’t let them go. Like a drug addiction.
100%
They adore her - it's almost like Stockholm syndrome.

I’ll surprised that this thread isn’t busier. This pic just popped up on Instagram.
I’m not ugly I’m just poor 😅.
5E77849D-20EE-41FD-A9A0-0D8E21A726B0.jpeg

• Wow