Guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lots of weirdness

when I was creating my account just recently, it asked me this question to prove I'm not a bot

"Who is the founder of Guru Gossip?"

well, I would have aced it should it be who founded Apple... but I typed "human"
of course it was the wrong answer

just curious, does anyone know?

Reactions: 3
The founder was Lulu however everything kicked off a couple of years ago, might have been end of 2014. And basically one of the mods "whistleblew" that lulu was dead and Morgan was using her accounts pretending to be her. At this point Morgan was just the tech guy but now he pretty much runs the site. If I remember correctly the mod "mrsjammers" is his wife or girlfriend. I think Lulu's real name was Ivy but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed by a reliable source

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember that; it was bleeping creepy. GG isn't letting me on at the moment - according to the Internet it's not down but it appears so to me. Wanted to read the complaints thread!

Reactions: 5
The tech guy basically stole the site when Lulu died, the amount of annoying ads they show he must be making a fortune.

I can use it, where's the complaints thread?

Edit no it's offline, but a page shows to say it's offline so that's why it shows as still online if you check

Reactions: 4
Offline for me as well. Did get o my messages for a hot second which is how I found the PM about this site.

Reactions: 2
Posting all the GG stuff here, the domain expired yesterday and looks like it's been renewed but just for another year. Why didn't Morgan just renew it for 5 years, maybe he knows in a year it could be dead ;)

Still acting funny though not sure what's happened with the site, sometimes it loads and other times it doesn't

Has anyone read the complaints forum?

I've been PM'ing people and accidentally PM'ed the admin of GG :cool:, she sent a odd reply "oh you sad duck can't make your own content, so are stealing ours"

Doesn't make any sense as I'm not stealing content, people write the content not the thick owners of that site. Steeling users maybe, but only because they are awful at running a site.

Funnily enough, I'm not banned even after that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I've been PM'ing people and accidentally PM'ed the admin of GG :cool:, she sent a odd reply "oh you sad duck can't make your own content, so are stealing ours"

Doesn't make any sense as I'm not stealing content, people write the content not the thick owners of that site. Steeling users maybe, but only because they are awful at running a site.

Funnily enough, I'm not banned even after that :ROFLMAO:
?

The load times for GG are so long the site is virtually unusable unless you have the patience of a saint.

Not to mention, the admins/moderators/etc. all seem to be MIA and the whole tone of the site seems to be "unbridled choas".

So glad we have Tattle now. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tattle arrived at the right time for the Ingham thread. Hellyeah and her over moderation killed that thread.

Reactions: 10
Thanks to whoever sent me a link, GG barely loads and the mods have a god complex and luv acting like dicks with their "power"

Reactions: 8
I find logging in to the see the latest post on a thread a pain. It also doesn't always load on my phone app.

Reactions: 1
I'm finding my posts get deleted, all I do is start every post with "Just popped in to Tattle my thoughts"
No idea why they take offence I'm not breaking any rules ?

Wow I had no idea anything was going on beyond a crappy server. I haven’t been to the desktop site in months lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.