Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s been one for ten years or something she said in a Q&A…🥴

Those poor little girls- the eldest is like 7-8 and has barely been to a playground?? Why have a “healing baby” number 4 if you can’t even manage to give your existing kids the basics?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s been one for ten years or something she said in a Q&A…🥴

Those poor little girls- the eldest is like 7-8 and has barely been to a playground?? Why have a “healing baby” number 4 if you can’t even manage to give your existing kids the basics?
Agreed! Her kid does nothing & probably has no friends outside of school. It’s so sad. They probably have zero immune systems because they don’t do anything. I bet everything she films is literally all they do. The rest of the day is probably just sitting around

Reactions: 5
Everyday she sooks about being tapped out and having no time..next day posts gross glamour shots eye bleeping her fugly brows and outfits in the mirror. Pick a lane top deck!

Reactions: 9
Special for a pram & toys but not keen on sending her child to a special school that could better cater to her needs.

Reactions: 5
What’s annoying is they could probably afford everything they’ve been gifted, so a disabled child from an actually needy family has missed out. She should be ashamed

Reactions: 3
This woman will have her hand out for every last thing that she thinks she is entitled to, the bs about how she had to fight for years for anything to be done for that child. What years were they, the same years spent working on the 'healing' baby & hiding from germs. Whatever a healing baby even means, a baby is not meant to 'heal' the parent.

Reactions: 8
Every time she posts the healing baby crap it makes me furious, treating her other children like they’re something awful she needed to be healed from.
What have those girls even done these school holidays? Gone to a park once? She’s at stay at home mum, I work and have managed to have the kids do a variety of activities and play with friends. She has all the time to be able to do this but chooses not too or acts like it’s too hard

Reactions: 7
Every time she posts the healing baby crap it makes me furious, treating her other children like they’re something awful she needed to be healed from.
What have those girls even done these school holidays? Gone to a park once? She’s at stay at home mum, I work and have managed to have the kids do a variety of activities and play with friends. She has all the time to be able to do this but chooses not too or acts like it’s too hard
Not sure but I think she works at a gym sporadically when the husband is around to parent the girls.
The elder girl would benefit from going to after school care once or twice a week so she can play & mix with other kids.

Reactions: 1
Imagine fully grown Riley reading that her own mother needed another baby to heal from her own existence.. disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s seriously a bleeping scab.
She won’t use that pram. My kid has had one for a few years now funded by ndis and is just about to get a wheelchair. he’s been receiving support since he was 10 months old.
It’s not an insta worthy pram and asshole 4 year olds call him a baby for it and he’s younger than Riley.
Maybe if she got onto ndis and help for Riley earlier such as years ago when she first needed intervention, she wouldn’t need to scab freebies.
Ten bucks says she uses it for five minutes, realises how heavy and clunky it is and un-instaworthy it is and we never see it again

She'll be wanting a gifted people mover next. I did wonder how the other students would react when/ if she pushes R into school in that pram. Usually she has the healing baby sitting or sleeping in R's pram still with the grubby looking dummy in her mouth.

Reactions: 4
Not sure but I think she works at a gym sporadically when the husband is around to parent the girls.
The elder girl would benefit from going to after school care once or twice a week so she can play & mix with other kids.
she used to work at the gym but quit a little while ago and works at that skincare place really sporadically. I agree some after school care would do a world of good and same with Hana, a day or two of vacation care this holiday or similar would have been great for those older girls

Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t be so burnt out if she let the twins go to kinder or day care when they were younger, but she was so scared of germs they never left the house until mandatory school starting age..

Reactions: 2
She wouldn’t be so burnt out if she let the twins go to kinder or day care when they were younger, but she was so scared of germs they never left the house until mandatory school starting age..
She might have noticed R's struggles earlier then or the teachers might have pointed out Areas of concern. Poor girls.

I can’t believe she goes on about germs so much when she sends her kids to school. That’s where they get their germs love.

My god what a bleeping sour witch she is. This video shows nothing more than than that darling girl smiling and moving around a bit while old sour brows scowls at her, clearly pissed off, making her garbage husband film for “evidence”. Let’s be very clear - the “evidence” is not to show any health professionals. The “evidence” is for her to post to her Instagram for sympathy and to shame her daughter. She looks so bleeping angry and cranky throughout the whole thing. Why don’t you play a game with her to distract her? Sing a song to her? bleeping TALK to her rather than scowl at her the whole time? Use social stories to prepare her for what’s to come BEFORE getting in the car. I’ve worked with disabled kids for 20 years, and this is not it. Why have so many damn kids if you can’t handle it? And she is HORRIBLE to compare R to the ugl *cough* cute baby. What a horrible person she is.
IMG_9580.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She literally shamed those poor kids by sharing their actual tit on the internet..and not for the first time. She’s a horrible mother

Reactions: 10
Film away all you like for 'evidence' but quit sharing your kids on social media.
Wouldn't surprise me if Angry Bird didn't stir R up a little bit before the filming begins to make her behaviour look worse than it maybe is. How can they not see that a main stream school is not equipped to cater to this child?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.