Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have now words for these pants
[/QUOTE]
I've got a lot of words for them. None of them flattering. Most mothers have a bit of a big belly but WTF does this woman decide to always showcase hers? What does she see in the mirror? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I have no words for those pants on her, they’re far too small and unflattering on her.

do other mums feel inspired looking at her “fashion” posts???

Do we really need to see Maisee’s first piss on the potty? Really? Jeez these poor kids have ZERO privacy

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
CCE28FCC-097C-42B3-9B94-CC20BD6CA981.png

Ok I’m mean, but is she exclusively modelling outfits that give her camel toe or??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of clothing she gets gifted is ridiculous. Seriously, how many dresses does one need? I hope she sells some and buys her eldest daughter something other than second books for her upcoming birthday.

Reactions: 7
The amount of clothing she gets gifted is ridiculous. Seriously, how many dresses does one need? I hope she sells some and buys her eldest daughter something other than second books for her upcoming birthday.
Agreed! All she every gives the girls is opshop and gifted items for their presents.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I always wondered how she was able to feed her family with such low costs per week.. it’s because she barely feeds her kids. How can they all have the same portion? They are different ages & have different needs!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I always wondered how she was able to feed her family with such low costs per week.. it’s because she barely feeds her kids. How can they all have the same portion? They are different ages & have different needs!
They are pretty empty lunchboxes, she’s posted them before and they looked the same. I have a kid with sensory issues that impact her eating and her lunchbox is nothing like this.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand only getting 3/4 of a sandwich.

She is able to afford all the hair and beauty appointments because she doesn't feed her kids properly, doesn't let them do any activities, doesn't buy them anything except books and random toys for the younger ones from op shops. Note there is nothing wrong with shopping at op shops, however it would be nice for them especially the neglected oldest child to get something new once in a while for her bday etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.