Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s now bragging that she’s in the top 5% of earners in JP but I’m sure the other day she said she cashed her first cheque and it was like $350 for a months work??
Let’s be honest, that probably is the top 5%. I’d say there’s a big difference between top 5% and top 1% with these MLM companies.

Now she is saying JP is good for kids with ADHD and send her a dm saying OMEGA to find out more

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Umm is she trying to market juice plus to vulnerable tube fed children with absolutely no medical recommendation or safety precautions????

• Wow
Umm is she trying to market juice plus to vulnerable tube fed children with absolutely no medical recommendation or safety precautions????
That makes me so angry! I hate it so much when MLM people try to use genuine support groups to try to recruit customers. Hope she gets kicked out of that group, they often have strict rules about no MLMs.

Reactions: 4
How is she on yet another holiday? All they do is go on holidays lately. It would mess with Riley so much as I imagine she needs a routine

• Haha
She’s so bleeping stupid it’s infuriating. I hope she’s kicked out of it, utterly dangerous.

Still at a loss of the stories on how much she’s earning. Yes generally the top 1-5% in any business earn the most but can tell you in the company I’m in all levels are on more than minimum wage, her earning a few thousand dollars is a joke…

Grecian posted about how she is mind blown that she paid for her holiday like wtf am I missing? Isn't it normal for an adult to pay for their holiday?!

• Haha
Is she really taking a photo of her child having a seizure?
Yes so sad. Maybe if they stopped going on holidays every 2 months then she wouldn’t be out of routine and causing her body to go WTF every time. Imagine what’s going to happen when Grecian leaves for her Uluṟu trip. Surely Riley is going to freak out that mums gone

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t class crappy caravan park cabins as aspirational family holidays, but I guess that’s what $350 extra cash a month will get ya

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t class crappy caravan park cabins as aspirational family holidays, but I guess that’s what $350 extra cash a month will get ya
I know right! She’s acting as if she’s travelling around Australia or OS. crappy caravan parks two hours away

• Haha
She’s back complaining again today then on her JP cult page acting all positive for not going to Hungry jacks or drink wine. All thanks to her business partners and community So Instead she sat on the grass and filmed herself fake meditating lol

Reactions: 5
Why does the child need a wheelchair? I've seen footage of her balancing and walking across stepping stones, and jumping. I'm confused!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.