Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor girls must be starving! It’s not enough food and certainly not healthy
Surely that's not for a full school day?! If it is then she is literally starving them and she should be reported. I don't really know how to put this into words but she honestly seems like she would harm her children in some kind of psychological way. Like she's clearly extremely selfish but I'm really worried about Adelyn especially, it seems like she really doesn't engage with her. Anyway I could be off the mark but little things Grecian does makes me scared for how she treats those kids.

Reactions: 7
I’m not white knighting. I can’t stand her, but my 7 year old is a picky eater and doesn’t eat much at school! She comes home with a full lunchbox some days. She eats loads before and after school though and I suspect she’s sneaking my spare change for the canteen

Reactions: 4
I’m not white knighting. I can’t stand her, but my 7 year old is a picky eater and doesn’t eat much at school! She comes home with a full lunchbox some days. She eats loads before and after school though and I suspect she’s sneaking my spare change for the canteen
Same as my 7 yr old too, she hardly eats anything in her lunchbox but I still pack her lots of food in case she does have a day where she eats everything and if she doesn’t eat what’s in her lunchbox, she has to eat it when she gets home!

Reactions: 5
I have an extremely fussy eater and I would pack more than that. Such a tiny amount of food!

I agree with above, Munchausen vibes for sure.

Reactions: 9
I always err on the side of maybe they will eat more on certain days even with my teenage son and pack enough just in case. I feel like that's really unfair for a 9 year old regardless of what they may or may not eat on a certain day.

Reactions: 6
Seems she has been alerted to comments here so has posted that she forget the snack boxes for girls, yeah sure Grecian we have seen the lunches previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adelyn is what 9 that is not nearly enough food, those poor kids.
I know kids eat differently but that is what my 3.5 year old has for recess. I also pack crunch and sip and a large lunch 😔 makes me sad 1 I work at a school and don’t think any child has such a small amount of food!

Reactions: 5
I know kids eat differently but that is what my 3.5 year old has for recess. I also pack crunch and sip and a large lunch 😔 makes me sad 1 I work at a school and don’t think any child has such a small amount of food!
My 4 year old eats all his lunch whereas my 7 year old always come home with only eaten half her lunchbox but I still pack lots of food, don’t worry about that 🤣 unlike Grecian who only packs a snack sized meal for the kids!

Reactions: 2
Looks like the eldest has the same amount of food as Riley which is really bleeping weird.

Reactions: 7
Even if she did “forget” their recess, that’s a piss poor amount of food for lunch. Too busy taking photos for the gram to even pack her kids food

Reactions: 4
Even if she did “forget” their recess, that’s a piss poor amount of food for lunch. Too busy taking photos for the gram to even pack her kids food
Considering all the fresh produce she gets each week for herself at the farmers market.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.