Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s now a business woman 😂 $450 in 60 days!! Who would want a real job 9-5 when you can earn that
Mate, you get more money doing nightfill at Woolies for 3 hours once a week. And it’s not a “9 to 5” to take you away from eye bleeping yourself or taking your healing baby to the hairdresser.
How could you be ARSED doing all the work involved with MLM biz? Seriously.

Reactions: 10
There will crying videos on the floor when this pyramid comes crashing down around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are her lips non existent!? Why are her teeth so skinny looking!? Why are her brows still so fucked!? Why hasn't she waxed her upper lip!?

Enjoy making $40 a week you stupid duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is next level delulu, i swear none of them care about you, just trying make money 🤦‍♀️
If she was really your friend, she’d tell you to fix your eye brows stat.
Looks like she’s rocking Hitler’s moustache x2 on her forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I truly don’t understand this juice plus tit. Especially with Eloise. She used to have a successful PT business with her own program, to then go to MLM rubbish. Grecian I kind of understand, she literally had no life, no friends. This way she feels like she’s getting both.

Reactions: 9
She’s cooked! I wonder what their medical them would say about her putting juice plus in Riley’s peg.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Shout out to all the health professionals that have to deal with parents like Grecian. I hope R dietician sees this nonsense.

Reactions: 9
This idiot is now a dangerous moron encouraging other parents of tube fed kids to include her snake oil crap in their kids diet.

Lol I can’t believe her “juice plus” Instagram only has 1300 followers. Surely she’s making her millions now, why haven’t her thousands of followers jumped on. She’s posting her foodie content there now to entice people over 😂

• Haha
Lol I can’t believe her “juice plus” Instagram only has 1300 followers. Surely she’s making her millions now, why haven’t her thousands of followers jumped on. She’s posting her foodie content there now to entice people over 😂
She’s certainly pushing the cult isn’t she.

Reactions: 2
Has she put the kids on a diet? That is not enough food at all…my kids would eat that amount for their morning tea at school/kinder…outgrew those tiny bento boxes before kinder and onto one large bbox plus a snack box all full to the brim. She is seriously going to give those poor girls eating disorders. She is starving then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.