Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a heads up for anyone in the UK who watches New Amsterdam, new season Available 21 July, season 3, 14 episodes, Sky Witness 9PM.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
YES! So annoying
I liked her until I heard Katherine Heigl was a bit of a dick, but that seems to have been more of an urban myth, and rewatching I find her less annoying. But I think they also screwed Izzie over with Alex’s exit as much as they screwed him over because I feel like that was out of character for her too.
She’s most annoying when she’s being a total martyr and not getting any help when she’s clearly very ill 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just watched the S17 finale. What a bloody BORE. Really disappointed.

Reactions: 5
Finally watching season 17 (binged 1-16 again)

I’m finding it a tough watch being so COVID related but I guess it’s realistic!

I'm nearly out of Medical Drama's to watch so it looks like I will
start watching Private Practice soon, sadly I had to buy the first
season because no bugger is streaming it.

Reactions: 1
I’m rewatching series 10, where Meredith and Christina fall out about the 3D printer. Just need to say to people who get it…..Meredith is awful! She’s jealous of Christina, feels she’s not as good because she’s had a baby and is basically a witch.

Just needed to get that out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just caught up in the UK. Can’t believe Meredith wore a ponytail and a frumpy cardi to her sisters wedding 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone interested, private practice is now on Disney+ !!! It’s so good and I’d deffo recommend watching to get more of a back story around Amelia and Addison. Especially with Addison returning for S18!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes I loved private practice!!!
Can't wait for Addison to come back to Grey's, do we know if she's going to be a regular, or is it just a one off thing?!

Reactions: 2
For anyone interested, private practice is now on Disney+ !!! It’s so good and I’d deffo recommend watching to get more of a back story around Amelia and Addison. Especially with Addison returning for S18!!!!
Ahhhh thanks I’ve always wanted to watch this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.