Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soap2day!

Starts back in the UK on April 7th incase anyone was wondering?

Is anyone upto date with America? I am! How this show finds new ways to make me cry after 17 seasons I don’t know!!!
I’m up to date! It has def been an emotional series 😢

Reactions: 3
Any Irish Greys fans will be glad to hear its back on RTE from Wednesday 31 March 🙂

Reactions: 1
soap2day!

Starts back in the UK on April 7th incase anyone was wondering?

Is anyone upto date with America? I am! How this show finds new ways to make me cry after 17 seasons I don’t know!!!
Yep the latest thing really upset me , I don’t know why I watch it . I howl so much :(

• Sad
[/
God delucas death was so sad😥
I’m really in two minds about it ending, part of me thinks it’s time as I just don’t like the direction the new show writer has took it in but I’ll be gutted too!! I’ve watched greys for 7 years now and rewatched multiple times💔 I just hope we get to see more old characters before the time finally comes
]

I watched the latest episode last night 😭
I’m also rewatching it currently on season 5 which I think is my favourite season, the Izzie cancer storyline is probably my favourite. I also love the characters in s5, forgot how much I love Mark and Lexi especially, I wish Addison was in it more though as she’s probably my favourite character overall of the whole series. I also seem to be in the minority liking Izzie and Teddy. I love Teddy and Tom together. My least favourite character is probably Owen. But I think the saddest death was Denny 😭

Just reviving this thread, because series 17 is now on sky witness/now tv 😬

I’ve watch 16 series since December, not sure how I’ll cope waiting a week between episodes

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to watch from day one at the weekend.

I'm starting to watch from day one at the weekend.
Have you watched it before or first time?? I’m a bit jealous of people who haven’t seen it before and can start it without knowing what’s going to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I started watching it over the first lockdown then took a break and now I’m obsessed again 😍 on season 10 watching the aftermath of the plane crash 🥺 I miss Lexie and Mark so much and I totally forgot what happened to Arizona!

Reactions: 2
Have you watched it before or first time?? I’m a bit jealous of people who haven’t seen it before and can start it without knowing what’s going to happen!
Never seen it, no idea who is even in it yet.

On season 3 - baffled why I never watched this sooner. It’s really good.

Reactions: 7
I’m all up to date with Grey’s - I won’t spoil anything for anyone.....but I will say that even with the issues I have with it sometimes, the one thing they do REALLY well is cast the actors for the patients and their families. People who pop up for one episode in a tragic accident or losing a loved one or suffering, and you get all drawn in and emotional with them, and then never see them again!

Reactions: 11
I'm planning my Grey's binge this weekend, just got a couple of episodes of my other medical drama's to catch up on then the fun starts.

if anyone else is interested, New Amsterdam is also a really good medical drama and really gripping, its very much like earlier seasons of greys.

i have given up with greys now, who knows maybe one day i’ll go back to it, but will dip in to thread to see whats going on 😆

to the ones who have just started, enjoy the ride!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.