Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the last two episodes of Grey's were pretty strong and haven't missed Meredith at all. I guess it helps that Addison was back for those since she's always been a favourite of mine. It's been obvious for a few seasons now that Ellen Pompeo wasn't really interested in being in the show anymore - she didn't seem to want to interact with much of the cast and then there was Meredith's Covid coma where she was out of action for much of the season.

I've watched Grey's right from the start but have never commented on this thread because I'm usually a few episodes behind with the show. I still enjoy it on the whole, even though I think a lot of people think it's past it's best and should end.

Some thoughts:
- I thought Meredith's goodbye episode was poor - but I expect she'll be back at some point, so I guess it wasn't really goodbye.
- I hate how Alex left the show - and left Jo. I think they should have killed the character off.
- I cried when George died, not because I loved the character, but because it was a shock (this was back before Grey's started killing everybody!) and I didn't figure out it was George until he did his 007. I was in bits, lol!
- I never much liked McDreamy.
- I've never liked Maggie or Amelia.
- I can take or leave the new interns. Every year we get new interns and I mostly never remember their names.
- I like Jo and hope she gets her HEA with Link. I think those two should get together. And stay together. I'm so tired of all the couples breaking up.
- Jackson and April were one of my favourite couples and I always wanted them to get a HEA.
- I wish they'd stop doing crossovers with Station 19/featuring characters from Station 19 because I don't watch that show.
- I have a soft spot for Chief Webber and if they ever kill him off I will cry!
- I think the show will end on a flash forward that sees Zola's first day as an intern at Grey Sloan. But why does the show ever have to end, really? It could go on forever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
At the beginning my faves were
Burke
Webber
Bailey
Christina
Alex
I hated Meredith
Then my faves were
Alex
Bailey
Addison
Webber
Owen
I cant stand Teddy or Maggie or Amelia but I have warmed to Meredith and I really like Jo 💕

Reactions: 3
My favs are
Addison (definitely #1)
Mark
Lexi
Izzy
Teddy
Jo
Tom (especially with Teddy)
April

Least favs
Owen
Maggie
Ben

I really dislike Maggie. I’m rewatching and she’s so spoilt and self centred. The way she tells Meredith about being her sister, the way she gets annoyed with Richard (he has the right to have some feelings and needed time to get used to having a daughter), she treats DeLuca like crap, she’s so babyish about Riggs and Meredith, she has a go at Mer for not telling her about Alex beating up Andrew (a storyline I hate) but Meredith’s loyalty is always going to be with Alex, who she’s known for longer and is her person. Basically she’s immature, I suppose because she’s supposed to be a young genius, but it’s so irritating.

Reactions: 6
Favourite characters of all time…
Christina Yang
George
Kallie
Mark Sloan
April
Bailey

Least favourite
Meredith’s Mum!
Arizona
All of the new interns
Reid

Oh Maggie apart from the drama of her being mers sister when she joined all she has been in spoilt and childish from the beginning. Can't remember any good storyline involving her.

Reactions: 1
Oh Maggie apart from the drama of her being mers sister when she joined all she has been in spoilt and childish from the beginning. Can't remember any good storyline involving her.
This is *such* a long shot, but remember the family that Christina was treating before she left? The couple whose children were developing a heart condition but she left before she could get to the bottom of it, Maggie picked it up using Bailey’s genome project. Owen got all defensive but they found that it was a completely undiscovered condition and the parents stopped blaming themselves. Yep, long shot!

Reactions: 1
I’m still on my rewatch and OMG how many times does Jo Wilson talk about living in her car?!? I like her character but it’s relentless 🤣
Plus the overuse of the word “joy” in the later seasons is driving me mad 🙄

• Wow
I got the next four days off so I think it's time to resub to Disney to see the latest season of Grey's
and The Resident. Shame Disney don't do special offers, tight fuckers!!

Season 19, episode 12…. Honestly, what an actual work of art!!

Takes me back to ‘old Greys’ and I bloody love it! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched the last two episodes and I agree they were really good and more like old Grey’s.
I think Teddy will be a good chief.I love Link and Jo together but I think they’ll mess it up if Link doesn’t tell Jo soon. I’m happy Addison is back often as she is my favourite character. I like the new interns

Reactions: 5
Started S19 today, I had already seen the first 2 episodes but I rewatched them, now on episode 4.
I will be continuing the binge Tuesday as I'm having a lazy day.

Season 19, episode 12…. Honestly, what an actual work of art!!

Takes me back to ‘old Greys’ and I bloody love it! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Just seen it, really good episode, what makes this season good is that Addison is in it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.