Grey’s Anatomy #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Station 19 wrapping up, what’s going to happen to Ben? Is he gonna die, go back do GA or nothing ?
I hope he isn't killed cos Bailey will go off the deep end. I do and I don't like her she isn't always right or reacts correctly. Ben can just go do his own thing join a different show

Reactions: 4
I assume it's just the show wrapping up but Station 19 will still be funtioning in the fictional grey's world, even if not that name, so if Ben isn't killed off, he might still have a minor part in Grey's as a firefighter and as Bailey's husband? Idk, I might have that wrong.

Reactions: 6
The latest American trailer seems to suggest Ben is in peril 😬 If they kill him off I think I’ll be done with it completely. I LOVE Ben Warren, and I love him and Bailey, and if he’s gone and she’s left bereft I will literally lose the small amount of care I have left for the show now. I’m genuinely only watching because I’ve given so much of my life to it now and I have to see it through, but I find most episodes very meh now. I don’t dislike the new interns, just don’t care very much about them!

Reactions: 4
The latest American trailer seems to suggest Ben is in peril 😬 If they kill him off I think I’ll be done with it completely. I LOVE Ben Warren, and I love him and Bailey, and if he’s gone and she’s left bereft I will literally lose the small amount of care I have left for the show now. I’m genuinely only watching because I’ve given so much of my life to it now and I have to see it through, but I find most episodes very meh now. I don’t dislike the new interns, just don’t care very much about them!
I feel the same way. I think Ben will be killed off to give Bailey a “grieving wife/single mum / remarry” story arc (again).
I wish they would wrap it up as well. It’s apparently ABC highest ranking show, so until those ratings drop - they’ll still be producing it. Feel like fans are in a Stockholm syndrome experience with this show. Even though it’s boring as bat tit sometimes - we cannot stop watching.

I’m waiting for a lesbian throuple sub-plot…. You know it’s up their alley.

The interns suck ass (especially Adam’s).

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How just How is it the highest rated show! I'm on my rerun binge and I just can't get on board with the last few new seasons. Ben probably will be killed and Bailey can be the grieving widow having a breakdown in the OR as she cuts open a super important person and Richard steps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How just How is it the highest rated show! I'm on my rerun binge and I just can't get on board with the last few new seasons. Ben probably will be killed and Bailey can be the grieving widow having a breakdown in the OR as she cuts open a super important person and Richard steps in.
That was pre writers strike. Mag not be the highest, but it’s still raking it in.

I watched the latest episode last night. They’ve started doing direct product placement promotion in the script. It was disgusting.

(Stand corrected - they’ve done it before)

That was pre writers strike. Mag not be the highest, but it’s still raking it in.

I watched the latest episode last night. They’ve started doing direct product placement promotion in the script. It was disgusting.

(Stand corrected - they’ve done it before)
I didn’t notice anything. What did you see? Disgusting is a strong word!

I didn’t notice anything. What did you see? Disgusting is a strong word!
It was the latest episode to air on the 11th.
Never Felt So Alone - Grey's Anatomy: Season 20, Episode 5 via Hulu.
If you’re watching via Aus Disney + the episode hasn’t loaded yet.
I won’t spoil it. Maybe not disgusting but it wasn’t a good feeling. Like WTF are they doing. Believe me - you won’t be able to miss it. Full screen product brand visible. Right in your face.

Because she didn't tell him? She would have been breaking the law if she did.
I agree, and she explained that to him. I think it was better that he learned from [insert ex’s name I can’t remember here]. Much better to have an in person convo than to learn it secondhand!

Reactions: 1
Because she didn't tell him? She would have been breaking the law if she did.
No, I totally get she couldn't tell him, but she was very tough love/dismissive about his feelings and saying that his ex was winning in life in comparison. I don't think that was the right time for that approach. Be sensitive and understanding first and if he carries on feeling sorry for himself, then the kick up the bum is required.

Hi girls, new to this thread! I love GA, but agree with you all re: S19. Really hope 20 isnt like this.
Is there only 10 eps for S20, so annoyed that I cant binge! - Why did the writers go on strike?

Hi girls, new to this thread! I love GA, but agree with you all re: S19. Really hope 20 isnt like this.
Is there only 10 eps for S20, so annoyed that I cant binge! - Why did the writers go on strike?
Season 20 is the current season. There’s only 5 episodes out yet. Will be shorter season as it only started airing in march instead of September like usual

They’re having a series break now 🙄 Think May 2nd will be the next episode in the US.