Grey’s Anatomy #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me greys finished when Alex left, havent watched it since 🤣 Been re-watching greys from the start and remembered how amazing the show really was. The original 5 were something else

seeing everyone in a new light. People i didnt like, now I liked from the start and vice versa

Just on season 2 and George is bloody infuriating!!! Acting like such a wounded puppy after sleeping with Meredith. I felt sorry for him first time round but now i’m like ‘man uppppp’. 🤣

Also Burke- what a controlling idiot he was! Watched it as a young/late teenager and couldn’t see all the red flags then but now they are glaringly obvious! Christina deserved so much more than him.

Callie has just come into it- didnt like her at the start first time around and still don’t lol and now i just see chez from just like that 🤢

mcdreamy- indeed he was dreamy, what a beautiful man. (Nothing of substance i had to add just wanted to point out his beauty again lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do people think of callie and arizona I dunno if they were such a good couple now looking back? Peggy and callie terrible couple too

What do people think of callie and arizona I dunno if they were such a good couple now looking back? Peggy and callie terrible couple too
I think most of the relationships were very problematic looking back! It's mad how romantic I thought it was first time round - very different with 30something year old eyes!

Reactions: 8
I liked them at first but with any shonda gloom fest she ruins all relationships. Hated callie during the trial thing, she was horrible to Arizona and glad Arizona got custody.

Reactions: 3
episode 1 of season 20 is available on Disney today people! Now I’m pissed because I have to wait a week until the next one 😭

Reactions: 1
@Brightstar72 no problem! I always appreciate a reminder, I also wanted to moan that I couldn’t sit and binge watch the whole series 😂 I did enjoy it though, the usual greys madness in it! The ending of it, I don’t want to drop spoilers but the last line was brilliant (again).
---
Are the new episodes out weekly? I might wait for the whole season to be up if so
yeah I think it is out weekly (which sucks) and I wish I had the patience to wait for them all to come out so I can binge watch it, but I don’t 😭😂

To me greys finished when Alex left, havent watched it since 🤣 Been re-watching greys from the start and remembered how amazing the show really was. The original 5 were something else

seeing everyone in a new light. People i didnt like, now I liked from the start and vice versa

Just on season 2 and George is bloody infuriating!!! Acting like such a wounded puppy after sleeping with Meredith. I felt sorry for him first time round but now i’m like ‘man uppppp’. 🤣

Also Burke- what a controlling idiot he was! Watched it as a young/late teenager and couldn’t see all the red flags then but now they are glaringly obvious! Christina deserved so much more than him.

Callie has just come into it- didnt like her at the start first time around and still don’t lol and now i just see chez from just like that 🤢

mcdreamy- indeed he was dreamy, what a beautiful man. (Nothing of substance i had to add just wanted to point out his beauty again lol)
Mc dreamy being killed off was a stupid move!
Burke should’ve fallen down a lift shaft, what a bleep he was!! Absolutely hated him.
Arizona really got on my tits a lot when she came in, more than Callie.
Alex should get his own spin off, they could make a new Private Practice.
Wish Christina could come back.

Reactions: 6
I started a rewatch tonight due to the 19 year anniversary just passing of the pilot airing in the US back the 27th of March 2005 God I feel old. But I genuinely can't watch the new stuff I could care less about any new people and glasses I never liked either. I will never get over Derek's death. Just saw the episode with the r#pe victim in a coma and derek talking about his sisters its a shame they killed him off the way they did. After Alex left I stopped caring mostly. I like link due to my OC obsession back in the day. Richard I just laugh now is he like a hundred now 🤣🤣

I started a rewatch tonight due to the 19 year anniversary just passing of the pilot airing in the US back the 27th of March 2005 God I feel old. But I genuinely can't watch the new stuff I could care less about any new people and glasses I never liked either. I will never get over Derek's death. Just saw the episode with the r#pe victim in a coma and derek talking about his sisters its a shame they killed him off the way they did. After Alex left I stopped caring mostly. I like link due to my OC obsession back in the day. Richard I just laugh now is he like a hundred now 🤣🤣
Omg how good is the OC. I watched it again this year and could not stop laughing at some of the fashion 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not sure if this is a spoiler - is this thread up to date with US screening or UK?
can someone please remind me why meeredith has to sneak around about her research? What did she do that Catherine won’t allow her to keep working on it?

Not sure if this is a spoiler - is this thread up to date with US screening or UK?
can someone please remind me why meeredith has to sneak around about her research? What did she do that Catherine won’t allow her to keep working on it?
at the awards last season, Meredith went off script to tell people that her research is basically a dead end and that she knows they’re looking at it totally wrong, I think. The new research is risky and basically founded on Meredith being in mad scientist mode with no proof so Catherine said no

---
I think
---
Okay that’s not the type of spoiler I thought I was doing but it works I guess 😂

Irish viewers, I've just noticed the new series is on rte2 right now. My Sky series link didn't pick it up but I've now set it to record on +1
How strange, I was sure it would only be available on Disney+ !

Reactions: 2
OMG - I hate Adam’s. What an absolute f’wit & gas lighter. Expecting chick to cover for him when he left the room and then saying “throwing me under the bus”.

Reactions: 2
With Station 19 wrapping up, what’s going to happen to Ben? Is he gonna die, go back do GA or nothing ?