Grey’s Anatomy #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ben is going back as a series regular on Grey's. Wonder if he will still be a firefighter at Station 19 even though the shows ended or if he will just be there as Bailey's husband.
I just watched the final station 19 episode, Ben is going back to finish his surgical residency.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Im on S5 off S19.
What ep is GA oon in the UK? - I watched it the same time as America because i cant wait haha!

Do we know when the next season is out?
---
Just had a google, and found this..

Premiere Date Speculation:
While the exact premiere date for Season 21 has not been announced, Grey’s Anatomy is included in ABC’s 2024 fall schedule. Historically, new seasons debut in late September. It is anticipated that Grey’s Anatomy Season 21 will premiere around Thursday, September 26, 2024, as per a report by Decider.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I have to admit I am interested in what happens next with meredith, Owen, Teddy and Amelia job wise now but that's the only storyline that's interesting me, and even that is mildly interesting at best

Reactions: 3
Finally all up to date with season 18, 19 & 20… Don’t know what to do with myself now… Start station 19 or the Addison spin off? Or just start from the beginning again… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Finally all up to date with season 18, 19 & 20… Don’t know what to do with myself now… Start station 19 or the Addison spin off? Or just start from the beginning again… 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm going to dive into Station 19 next.
Don't know what I'll do with myself once that's over - must be halfway through Chicago Med&Fire latest series too.

Reactions: 1
I'm going to dive into Station 19 next.
Don't know what I'll do with myself once that's over - must be halfway through Chicago Med&Fire latest series too.
Have you watched Fire Country? I started this while waiting for Greys and absolutely love it.

Reactions: 4
Have you watched Fire Country? I started this while waiting for Greys and absolutely love it.
I watched the first two episodes and absolutely hated it 🤣
Found it very clunky and predictable- we were predicting whole lines of dialogue etc which I wouldn't usually mind but just didn't connect with this one sadly!
Thank you for the suggestion though 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watched the first two episodes and absolutely hated it 🤣
Found it very clunky and predictable- we were predicting whole lines of dialogue etc which I wouldn't usually mind but just didn't connect with this one sadly!
Thank you for the suggestion though 🙂
That's alright. Was worth a suggestion.
I'm still on season 1, but have really enjoyed it. Personally I just felt it was a bit different from Chicago Fire/Station 19 with the prison storyline. So kept me intrigued

Reactions: 2