Grey’s Anatomy #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the latest episode to air on the 11th.
Never Felt So Alone - Grey's Anatomy: Season 20, Episode 5 via Hulu.
If you’re watching via Aus Disney + the episode hasn’t loaded yet.
I won’t spoil it. Maybe not disgusting but it wasn’t a good feeling. Like WTF are they doing. Believe me - you won’t be able to miss it. Full screen product brand visible. Right in your face.
I think I’ve missed it too ?

I think I’ve missed it too ?
It’s this episode about half way through in a scene with Ben & Bailey. It’s not up on Disney + yet, but is the next one up.

Yeah - disgusting (morally) is not the word, but def “WTF are they doing that for ?”
---
Shonda would get death threats over the season finale endings. That’s extreme & not cool.

No intention of ending it either until fans start saying no.

Attachments

Last edited:
It was the latest episode to air on the 11th.
Never Felt So Alone - Grey's Anatomy: Season 20, Episode 5 via Hulu.
If you’re watching via Aus Disney + the episode hasn’t loaded yet.
I won’t spoil it. Maybe not disgusting but it wasn’t a good feeling. Like WTF are they doing. Believe me - you won’t be able to miss it. Full screen product brand visible. Right in your face.
Can you put it behind a spoiler in this thread? I completely missed it!

Reactions: 1
As requested @hashtagtea & @Fifah1907

I had no idea “spoiler” posts were a thing. Took a minute to figure it out.

Product Placement of ADT security (via direct shot of phone app) About the 21min mark. Ben talking to Bailey (near lift) about Tuck being home by himself

Oh wait I know why I haven’t seen it - only episode 4 has literally just dropped on Disney 🤣 I will come back next week to see if I notice it 🤣

As requested @hashtagtea & @Fifah1907

I had no idea “spoiler” posts were a thing. Took a minute to figure it out.

Product Placement of ADT security (via direct shot of phone app) About the 21min mark. Ben talking to Bailey (near lift) about Tuck being home by himself
Thank you for your service!

I do remember that part but I’m not from America and don’t know what ADT security is so I wouldn’t have clocked it!

I use this with a VPN set to the US. Give it a go for your region. Only 5 episodes have aired in the US, so it's up to date. E6 May 2nd. They're on a break FYI - @Strawberry13 , @hashtagtea , @Fifah1907

Oh I’m all good thank you! I watch it up to date with the USA, just didn’t understand the product placement reference 😊

Haven’t read the thread as avoiding spoilers but WHY have I only just realised the woman who plays Erica Hahn was the girl in silence of the lambs?! Feel like this has blown my tiny mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Caught up on Disney+, so boring. Nick is a right drip, as if you let your partner speak to you like Meredith did to him. Although the main thing I kept thinking during this episode is 'how many different hairstyles does Griffiths have going on on one head?' - punk shaved head on one side, elegant up-do style curl on the other, 11 year old boy on top.