Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kangaroo123

But I own clothes from ‘fast fashion’ that I’ve owned for years because more eco friendly companies don’t cater to my size or shape.
Ultimately countries like China aren’t making the changes needed, and I’m more than entitled to say that, yeah a lot of people live there but that doesn’t mean they can’t make improvements.
I reuse and recycle but if I want to treat myself to a holiday I will, because unlike Greta I work for the privilege of travelling
No one is saying not to go on holiday. But if you fly loads, maybe consider using a train one time, it’s all about small swaps.
Not really sure why you’re trashing her for getting free travel and not working, that’s a strange thing to resent her for.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
It’s going to be chaos in Bristol today and speaking as someone who works in the city centre I’m dreading it
College green is going to be brown for many months to come.

I think it'll die off by the time people need to leave work, sucks for people that need to travel around there now

Reactions: 1

openbook1

VIP Member
I've noticed she keeps popping up on my i player at the moment. I think it's a film about her life and there's also some new series. I guess she's still going full steam ahead. Had no idea her parents were famous, thought she did start it all on her own LOL. But I never looked into it to be fair. It must be stressful to be so angry all the time, hopefully she's now a bit of a balance now the initial hype has died down.
Didn't you hear the conspiracy that Greta is behind Covid so that people would stop travelling on planes and driving??? lolol.... just kidding.

• Haha

tortfeasor

Everyone keeps calling her a kid but she's an 18yo masquerading as a 12yo. Serious Baby Jane vibes.
(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can just imagine her singing “I’ve Written A Letter To Daddy.”
Based on Greta’s recent chanting, “stick your climate crisis up your arse,” there is a good argument that she’s like the Baby Jane character, particularly the scene when Elvira challenges Jane over locking Blanche in her bedroom!

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Her heart is absolutely in the right place. Her understanding of the issues is probably deeply flawed. She’s undoubtedly a reflection of her parents views and at the moment she’s a lightning rod for both sides and is probably doing her cause as much harm as good.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Ya, I think she seems incredibly vulnerable and is being used by powerful people as a front.

As I said above, it is not normal for an EIGHT-year-old child to have severe depression because of climate change. Something/one influenced that. Both she and her sibling have bad OCD. And Greta has had an eating disorder that ended up with her being hospitalized multiple times. Shame on her parents for playing into this absolute circus. Greta isn't a scientist, she is being used as a puppet.

People will forget who she is in a few months time once someone new comes around. Just like how many people have not forgotten about the Parkland kids :(
I meant to say HAVE forgotten about the parkland kids.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I've noticed she keeps popping up on my i player at the moment. I think it's a film about her life and there's also some new series. I guess she's still going full steam ahead. Had no idea her parents were famous, thought she did start it all on her own LOL. But I never looked into it to be fair. It must be stressful to be so angry all the time, hopefully she's now a bit of a balance now the initial hype has died down.

Pinchme

VIP Member
The pied piper for the gullible.
100% but it's frightening just how she has brainwashed people to believe every word out of her mouth.
Why can people not see she is the mouthpiece for those at the WEF, they had to frighten the population, so got a young school girl to do it, knowing the press wouldn't touch her, and no questions asked due to her age.
She's now an adult and is being asked the questions, none of which she has answers for, hopefully people are waking up to this green, the world is going to end crap. 😡

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I don't disagree with the message, but people at the event in Bristol keep saying to drive an electric car as if that will really make a difference. The electric car driving Greta is brand new and has a police convoy.

You have to buy a new car for that, how is the energy for the electric car going to be generated and the country has a huge problem with people driving new cars then getting a new one a few years later. I'm no expert but even the best electric car probably isn't better for emissions than using all the produced cars until they can't be fixed 🤷‍♀️
It’s going to be chaos in Bristol today and speaking as someone who works in the city centre I’m dreading it