Greggs bakery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose it depends what youre comparing it to.

I find it one of the more affordable options when out and about for a quick bite to eat but its definitely shot up in price. £1.90 for a steak now and £1.60 for a sausage and bean bake.

Pigs under blanket baguette is out now. Think its 22nd for festive bakes.
Is that not really late for a festive menu?

Suppose it depends what youre comparing it to.

I find it one of the more affordable options when out and about for a quick bite to eat but its definitely shot up in price. £1.90 for a steak now and £1.60 for a sausage and bean bake.
I should rephrase that, I think it’s expensive for what it is. Would rather pay a bit more and go Costa tbh! Their chicken salad baguettes are decent though!

Is that not really late for a festive menu?

I should rephrase that, I think it’s expensive for what it is. Would rather pay a bit more and go Costa tbh! Their chicken salad baguettes are decent though!
It was so late for the festive bakes :eek: I was so peed off 😂 I love a festive bake.

Im not that keen on Costa food but coffee is ok. Tbh out of everything I usually just get a Tesco meal deal if I want a quick bite 🙈

Am I the only one who thinks Greggs is actually very expensive?!
Yes you are 😂. 4 sausage rolls for £3.00 , I think that’s rather cheap. Steak baked are banging !! I don’t think they’re even £2.00 , get them straight out of the oven and it’s like Christmas

Yes you are 😂. 4 sausage rolls for £3.00 , I think that’s rather cheap. Steak baked are banging !! I don’t think they’re even £2.00 , get them straight out of the oven and it’s like Christmas
It only happens once a year? 🙈

Joke but Greggs version of hot and mine are v different.

I like the chicken slices. The sausage rolls if I am in the mood. Not too keen on the butties as I used to be when I was a lot younger as I discovered better choices. The chocolate corn flake cakes are nice but you can buy them anywhere. I have no time for anything vegan/plant based.

The ranges differ depending where in the country you are, but I really liked the ham salad roll, cheese n onion pasty and the sausage and bean thing.

Reactions: 1
Their bacon sandwiches have got terrible. The bacon is always cold these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 2