Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love sewing bee, discovered it last year and was sucha surprised.

Damien is a tricky one, I love how he doesn't fit the stereotype and I don't think he is cocky at all. He is clearly out of his depth when he can't plan and practice. Practically every week the first two challenges are weak and he pulls it out the bag in the final challenge.

I'm.not usually a fan of the camp style of host but Joe gets the balance just right without being annoying or taking over, to me he is Julian Clareys natural successor.
Omg yes! Totally agree with the Julian Clarey comment! I first saw Joe Lycett perform at my student union in Derby about 10 years ago and he really was so funny so I’m glad he’s been noticed and is doing well.

Reactions: 3
I've had to do a frantic catch up recently on SB and I am completely in love with Raph. I know he impressed me first episode but has been consistently good. I find his choices of fabrics and styles to be so aesthetically pleasing to me. I can find some of the fabrics or trimmings chosen by contestants to be a bit 'curtainy' and twee but not Raph. I would buy his Kahlo set from International Week in a heartbeat.
Joe makes me laugh and Patrick and Esme are the perfect show parents.

Reactions: 6
I love Joe being Kurt Cobain but they can’t afford an actual song of his so lay generic rock that sounds completely wrong!

Reactions: 2
Got to love Damien though....he’s entertaining

Raph is the creative, you can see him as a designer

Reactions: 5
How does Farie keep getting through when most of the time her stuff is unfinished

• Heart
Lol, Damien's reaction "get in!" I think his dress was beautiful but not a party dress.

Farie as good as she is, keeps failing to finish, if she wants to survive next week she needs to finish all 3 challeges.

Reactions: 5
While Damiens dress was obv really well made, I can’t believe they loved it as a party dress! You’d boil, it just looked grey from a distance and I have the same zip on a fleece!
i was really impressed with Rebecca’s dress too, just gorgeous.

While Damiens dress was obv really well made, I can’t believe they loved it as a party dress! You’d boil, it just looked grey from a distance and I have the same zip on a fleece!
i was really impressed with Rebecca’s dress too, just gorgeous.
Out of all the dresses I would wear Rebecca's, then Raph's. I didn't like Serena's one but I don't like blazer dresses and I don't like pointy shoulders 😂

Reactions: 2
Grinning my head off for Damien having such a great challenge.

Farie is a stunning sewer. It would have been a travesty if middling *Richard had proceeded over her.

*Andrew

Last edited: