Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I missed the start of the episode last night. They are not in London any more. Did they say where, or whether it is their new home? I think Patrick lives mainly up north (Yorkshire?) these days as one of his companies is there - Community Clothing I think it is called.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Yes I agree with the view that Damien seems a bit over confident.

I don't think I could finish a whole coat with pockets and studs in the time that they get so I don't envy them. I spent last Saturday swearing when I struggled with making a shell top 😅 Managed it in the end though!

rivermonster

VIP Member
Tony's dress was strange and fabulous, I loved how his tiny little model was clearly delighted to be wearing it. I think that's what gave him the edge, there's nothing like seeing someone wear a dress that clearly makes them feel like God Queen Ballerina, or whatever it was that little girl was imagining herself as when she was doing high-kicks in it during the judging. 💗

Kind of sad that Fauve went, I thought she was sweet, in a slightly highly strung, eccentric way. She made me laugh a good few times, and I honestly thought they would take the decision to have a No-Boot Week this week.
So thank you for telling me that -- we don't usually tell this until a couple of days later as some us don't watch until tomorrow but do like to hear discussions without names.

Mark81

VIP Member
She was a HR manager, plays bridge and tennis and obviously comes from money as her father was once chairman of Nottm Forest Football Club and she studied at the Sorbonne in Paris.
Haha I'd have bet money on her working in HR. Not surprised in that at all. Must have missed them saying that

Adayinthelife

I missed the first ep but watched this week. We need someone to be seriously irritating like Brogan to have a chance of a lively thread 😂
Right person went but someone was very lucky

Mark81

VIP Member
The list is so long: Taskmaster, QI, 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, Would I Lie to You, Travelman, Nevermind the Buzzcock, I Have got News for You etc. More recently, she presents another tv program which I choose not to watch. As soon as I see her face or hear her voice, the remote appears automatically in my hands. She thinks she is funny but is pathetic.
And now she is here to spoil the Sewing Bee 😭
Ah that'll be why...I don't watch any of those 🤣