Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has been far and away the strongest baker throughout, it’s so unfair. Harshest judging ever.. I could even understand Giuseppe going over him (as his had no taste and was equally simple decoration wise ?) but think they should have taken all 4 through.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When they were deciding between Lizzie and Crystelle, Paul said they need to consider who’s best overall and who’d be best suited to the final, not just consider the day’s bakes. They should’ve applied the same logic today!
Exactly! Where was that energy today?

Reactions: 14
They should make the final a public vote after that, Paul and Pru clearly aren't capable of judging. They've made it like if you don't get a handshake you're gone!

Reactions: 20
Actually gutted that they got rid of someone consistently of a higher standard (and judged to one as well) but kept someone who kept using miso and piped roses for every showstopper.
I know there’s more important things, but STILL.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Genuinely gutted but I hope Jürgen has a strong future ahead of him for baking. Love to see him do a chill baking show, maybe one where you can bake along with him, or a history behind the bakes show

Reactions: 22
Absolutely disgusted. I knew the minute knobhead Hollywood refused to give Juergen a handshake that he was going to go.
Hollywood shits himself around manly men because his ego doesn't like to be outmanned. He was the same with Paul lion bread a few years ago.

Giuseppe for the win now. I don't like either of the other two.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely disgusted. I knew the minute knobhead Hollywood refused to give Juergen a handshake that he was going to go.
Hollywood shits himself around manly men because his ego doesn't like to be outmanned. He was the same with Paul lion bread a few years ago.

Giuseppe for the win now. I don't like either of the other two.
Hes jealous of the really good bakers on it

Reactions: 8
If Crystelle wins... I am NEVER watching again*

*I might have said this about Candice winning in 2016 and yet here I am 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually can't bear Crystelle and her melodrama acting like she's found a cure for cancer. Imagine if she wins 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.