Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't be tuning in to the final after that result - getting rid of Jurgen before the final is perhaps the most egregious, awful decision in GBBO history. Totally undeserved of going after such a sterling run to this point.

Reactions: 24
Ridiculous decision considering how strong Jurgen’s been all season and how ‘meh’ she’s been….

Reactions: 15
If she wins I don't think I will watch next year. I don't know why they keen on about her piping work etc etc, it's really scruffy. And her entreme's weren't a work of art, they were a mess. I can't remember ever feeling so cross at a TV show 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
When they were deciding between Lizzie and Crystelle, Paul said they need to consider who’s best overall and who’d be best suited to the final, not just consider the day’s bakes. They should’ve applied the same logic today!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is the final straw, Hermine last year and Juergen this year. Not happy 🙃

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.