Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jurgen, Giuseppe and Rashika are my favourites, not fussed about the rest.

why would you use sugar biscuits for a structural biscuit?

Reactions: 4
Jurgen is going to have to fake at least a couple of bad bakes.
I thought this when they were making out that Giuseppe wouldn’t have enough time to finish his signature bake.. obviously he wipes the floor with the rest of the bakers each time so they have to invent some jeopardy instead 😂

I would love to see Paul attempt to criticise an Italian baker’s focaccia though.. on your bike Hollywood 🤌

Reactions: 12
Yay, well done Juergen ⭐ 😍 I like him and Giuseppi. I think Chigs could be the dark horse this year.

Lizzie is 100% this years 'Massively annoying and irritating pain in the arse' 😩

Reactions: 18
Sorry peeps but going against the Jurgen love.. don’t mind the guy but starting to find him annoying as Rahul ( for keep winning challenges but not as a person ). I like Guiseppi so far .

Reactions: 5
I could not understand a word Lizzie said - what is that accent? I’ve heard Liverpool accents and that was beyond anything I have ever encountered. I was reading the captions and most of the time, they seemed to have no relation to the noises coming out of her gob. Oh, and Freya’s vocal fry. Turns out that that is annoying on every continent. Nails on a chalkboard.

I really like all of the others so far. I also love Noel Fielding. He just seems so, I don’t know, gentle and sweet and genuinely his weird little self. I love people who are just comfortable in their own skin.
I think she may be from the Ellesmere Port area (South Wirral). She works for Vauxhall, so that fits in. I worked with many people who sound exactly like her over the years, as I live in a nearby small city.

Reactions: 1
I think Jurgen looks like Winnie the Pooh. I can’t unsee it. Last night he even had a yellow shirt on.

He is my favourite baker, he’s kind, methodological, and just overall loveable…but if he cooks with honey one week I’m going to lose it 😂
8214042E-DE77-4471-9BA6-5CB79CCEDB63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she may be from the Ellesmere Port area (South Wirral). She works for Vauxhall, so that fits in. I worked with many people who sound exactly like her over the years, as I live in a nearby small city.
She works for Jaguar Land Rover in Speke, the Liverpool echo did an article on her so she lives in the south liverpool area, in the show last night it showed her in a cafe on Allerton road by the big Tesco ☺

Reactions: 2
I still love Jürgen after the second week! He comes across as really timid, but I don’t think he’s ever doubted how good his baking is if that makes sense (unlike Rahul and Steph from previous seasons). I also love Guiseppe, they are both so calm and collected. I loved George’s showstopper! It was messy but so creative

Reactions: 14
Maggie tugged on my heart strings a little this week 😭
We stan Jurgen here though. Giuseppe and Rochica also 🥰

I don't have it in me to hate on anyone properly at Bake Off. Lizzie reminds me of a lot of Alt people I know. It's a popularity contest, who can be the most unique. It grinds on me but I get why she is how she is.

Reactions: 11
Jurgen’s windmill was amazing but lacked any decoration. A bit of piping would have made it better. I think that might be his downfall in later rounds.

Reactions: 7
It’s every bake being linked to a personal, family moment does my bonce in.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.