Gráinne McCoy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just knew that's how she was getting them but unfortunately for her even that wears off and then they actually have to deal with her.

Reactions: 2
I just knew that's how she was getting them but unfortunately for her even that wears off and then they actually have to deal with her.
He is known for talking out of turn about people, but "Pure filth" was how he described her. Said she would collect him from gigs in her underwear under a coat. It's pure cringe the thoughts of it but to be honest I wouldn't put it past her 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He is known for talking out of turn about people, but "Pure filth" was how he described her. Said she would collect him from gigs in her underwear under a coat. It's pure cringe the thoughts of it but to be honest I wouldn't put it past her 🫣
How long was she with him for?

Reactions: 1
Who was he telling this too 🙈 very degrading sharing this stuff even tho I’m not her biggest fan

Who was he telling this too 🙈 very degrading sharing this stuff even tho I’m not her biggest fan
He was sending her photos of him in bed with young ones and all to wreck her head at that time. He was a wee prick.
now this was a few years ago he said and did this it's not recent. Think he all settled down now and lIvIng with his woman.
---
He was sending her photos of him in bed with young ones and all to wreck her head at that time. He was a wee prick.
now this was a few years ago he said and did this it's not recent. Think he all settled down now and lIvIng with his woman.
When she really really broke down few years ago and openly talked about lowest point in her life it was because of that wee prick

• Sad
I despise grown men who go on like 16 year old wee boys who've got the ride for the first time telling all their business to all and sundry. Not a modicum of respect in them they're that busy wanting to be seen as such a lad 🙄

Reactions: 10
He sounds like a right childish bastard. Telling people about what she was doing and what they were doing in private. What a bleep. I hate that.

Reactions: 10